Ditch Tents, And Go Whole Room? Pros And Cons

• Thread starter racincain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
racincain

racincain

I have maxed out a 4x8 and 4x4. using a soilless mix, LED's. Growing autos, and learning to grow them well. I have a window AC, and a large dehumidifier. 4x8 stays open 24/7, and right now using the 4x4 as a 12-12 because I had some autos that needed 12-12 to flower, and they are beauties. 2 more weeks on them. I am considering ditching the tents, and getting a few more LEDs, and one more 6in filter, and add more in the future. The room is a 12x12 bedroom. Thought about ripping carpet up, and painting whole room high gloss white. It seems simple. I just feel that I haven't thought of all the challenges I may face. Or should I just buy another 4x8?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

It's cheaper and easier to do the twnt thing, unless you plan on going sealed/co2 route. Or if you can't fins a tent the size you need or want, then build a room.

Homesteader

Homesteader

Can you give a little brief on the room. Any windows? how big? how many? Picture?

Are you going to have AC or no? I guess I read that wrong initially.

racincain

racincain

Can you give a little brief on the room. Any windows? how big? how many? Picture?

Are you going to have AC or no? I guess I read that wrong initially.
12x12. Window AC and central ac. 2 Windows on different walls in opposite corners. 6ft walk in closet and entry on 3rd wall. On wall to the left as you walk in door is whole.

racincain

racincain

are you looking to partition this room for flower and veg? I guess what Im saying is are you using the tents elsewhere?
No. I just have a T5 at one end for veg in the tent then move them down the line to the good light. 6-8 every month. I plan on just having maybe a 9ftx9ft grow area in the middle of room, and take down and save tents for emergency. I would like to have 12 a month. Sound good?

MikezKeyz

MikezKeyz

Someone with Autos!

Did you happen to grow any NL Autos? I have this NL Auto but most that comment on my posts once I say auto I always get the reply "I don't mess with autos" lol.

Just had a question about what to look for on an Auto Feminized that would be different than a Regular Feminized

Homesteader

Homesteader

Autos have Cannabis Ruderalis genetics intermixed. Most auto strains that I have seen don't develop the tricomes that comes from genetics with Cannabis indica or Cannabis Sativa only. Cannabis without tricomes is like pancakes without syrup....

Top Bottom