Divine Genetics 2015 Photo Contest

sixstring

sixstring

forgot to say thanks for the seed prizes on this contest but i was just lookin at poppin a few so i figured i would give a shout out to @logic thanks man.ill do these soon soon,peace
Gsc beans 001

H

happy b

forgot to say thanks for the seed prizes on this contest but i was just lookin at poppin a few so i figured i would give a shout out to @logic thanks man.ill do these soon soon,peace
View attachment 545083
Well done sixstring.
also i flippin LOVE that avatar.what kinda hawk is that?it looks IDENTICAL to a hawk we get here called a sparrow hawk.a male.although the one in your pic looks a tad bigger.dont know if you guys get those.theyr my favorite hawk.

H

happy b

I've stocked on a few those beans to run soon. Your girls look awesome! Any likes, dislikes or advice? I'm thinking of getting several more packs before I start them. I'm looking for more the urkle leaning than the gsc , I think. Any preferences?
The Nspecta does urkle s1

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
Well done sixstring.
also i flippin LOVE that avatar.what kinda hawk is that?it looks IDENTICAL to a hawk we get here called a sparrow hawk.a male.although the one in your pic looks a tad bigger.dont know if you guys get those.theyr my favorite hawk.
Looks like a Peregrine,
or maybe a Prairie Falcon;
European "Sparrowhawks" can be used for falconry--
but North American Sparrowhawks (Kestrels) are little bitty things...

sixstring

sixstring

Well done sixstring.

I was just looking for a pic of a hawk tearing up a duck and found that one lol.its a shithawk,no really i think it looks like a redtail hawk.real common here in michigan

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
It's a "Coop",
a Cooper's Hawk;
shoudda recognized it immediately--
had a friend who hunted with 'em in the '60's...

Top Bottom