Divine genetics avalanche

Divine genetics avalanche 3

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Very Chemmy
Associated smells of bud : Cat Piss, Berry

TASTE

Dominant flavour : Chem
Associated flavours : Almost all chem with a hint of berry goodness

Harsh/smoothness : 8. Goes down smooth but she likes to let you know she's here for the party(1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)
- cough factor? : yes/no. I leave both cause I'm a cougher by nature. Patty Rick smoked it and simply said "smooth".

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body) 70% head, 30% body
Potency : 8.5. Keep it to one bong load to make this one enjoyable.(1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
Duration : 1.5-2 hours(approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Use : Daytime/Bedtime. Be moderate and you'll be having a laughing good time. Smoke too much and we'll be reading Where the sidewalk ends for your goodnight story.
Munchies? : yes/no. Yes. Breakfast burrito's any one.
-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine (/)
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine (/) - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity (/) - berry (/) - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine (/)
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy () - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Not for first time smokers"

This is a great smoke. The pheno I picked for the report was my favorite. It had bag appeal, Smell, density. Everyone has loved this stuff and keeps coming back. The other pheno's varied in taste, yield, smell, potency (none of them below a 7 in my book). Easy to grow. Kicking my ass for not keeping a cut. It's beyond me how there's still divine gear on the bay. Notice that you haven't read anything bad about his gear. Buy a pack, find you a momma, then wreck shop with the bitch.

Peace,
Ron

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet

Sounds like you grew her to perfection ron, making me want to run a pack or 2 of this. Which is exactly what I'm gonna do, I think I will try 3 of divine's that I have doubles of and look for some keepers. I'm getting used to the fem seeds, whats not to like. Great report amigo, hope all is well with you and yours

mal

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

nice amigo good to hear it turned out so chemy good, peace

Thanks. Chemmy indeed. I hope he drops some of this stuff again.

Sounds like you grew her to perfection ron, making me want to run a pack or 2 of this. Which is exactly what I'm gonna do, I think I will try 3 of divine's that I have doubles of and look for some keepers. I'm getting used to the fem seeds, whats not to like. Great report amigo, hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Run his gear. You won't be sorry. Some real gems to be found for sure. Thanks for stopping by.

Fire shit!! Nice report, gotta love that 'Lanche.

The 'lanche. i like that. Fire for sure.

I started taking pics of the hash from it but my girl came out screaming "I NEED THE CAMERA!" and left. If it's one thing I learned it's don't mess with a girl rocking her war face. But heres one I managed to grab last night. I've been getting blasted on this stuff.

SAM 0623

Like I said. Breakfast burrito's ahoy.

Top Bottom