Divine Genetics Chem Cookie Grow

• Thread starter Sneaky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sneaky

Quick question if anyone has grown this before, two of my plants the leaves are turning purple. Temps at night have been low 50s. Is there anything I should be alarmed about or do differently? Don' know if the Temps are causing the purpling or something else.

K

kansabis

Quick question if anyone has grown this before, two of my plants the leaves are turning purple. Temps at night have been low 50s. Is there anything I should be alarmed about or do differently? Don' know if the Temps are causing the purpling or something else.
Could be the temps or genetics but temps n the 50s can do it for sure,wouldn't worry bout it if they were mine.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
The Chem Cookies does turn people depending on your pheno
Chemcookies 106

Grimmstone

Grimmstone

@logic I know this is an old thread but is there any chance you produce reg. Seeds at all? All I see on the farm is fem. seeds. Would love some Chem cookies regular seeds, kudos to you that strain looks awesome.

Top Bottom