Divine Genetics Cookies Christmas Drop

Divine Genetics

Supporter
Happy holidays everyone! these will be hitting the bay this time tomorrow so get ready :)

10 packs - UK Cheese x Girl Scout Cookies
10 packs - Bubba Kush x Girl Scout Cookies
10 packs - Purple Urkle x Girl Scout Cookies
10 packs - Sour Diesel x Girl Scout Cookies
10 packs - Chemdog D x Girl Scout Cookies
10 packs - Girl Scout Cookies S1

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

I gotta try Chemdog D, then again cookies s1..........hmmmmm. great options!

S

Seed Buyer

Yo logic....for us 9 to 5 working stiffs who can't sit by the computer all day do you a more specific time we should be posted up ready to buy? Thanks

PS..what about some Chemdog #4 x Cookies?

manicman

manicman

hoo boy... that Chemdog cross has got to be outrageous! hopefully theyre not all gone too quick

jlr42024

jlr42024

As much as I have my reservations about cookie crosses one can't deny Logic has the real deal or at least one of if not the best cut of cookies I've seen on the Web. His skills breeding have come along tremendously over the years it really shows in these cookie breeds! Do not sleep on these they've been producing outstanding pheno after pheno the proof is in the pics.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

1475947 900599839974038 6912666154598125705 n
Agreeed quietly drooling over here in Vermont!

alligator

alligator

As much as I have my reservations about cookie crosses one can't deny Logic has the real deal or at least one of if not the best cut of cookies I've seen on the Web. His skills breeding have come along tremendously over the years it really shows in these cookie breeds! Do not sleep on these they've been producing outstanding pheno after pheno the proof is in the pics.
Agreed, all Divine's cookie crosses I've seen grown out look truly outstanding.
(And at that price they better be).
Wish there was a Christmas price break, cheese cookies sounds fucking fantastic.
Looking forward to seeing some of those grows.

A

A-Roe

@logic I noticed that you've been dropping the cookie crosses as of lately, any plans on revisiting the Sour Diesel project. Still bummed about that one.

Top Bottom