Divine Genetics - Girl Scout Cookies

• Thread starter waayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
waayne

waayne

Those look great man! I had to swoop a pack of sour d x Hells angel og today!! I'm loving all these divine genetics!;)
Man I will be interested in seeing what you find in those Jdub
nice score on those
I'm looking forward to trying these Sour D Cookies,a couple of phenos are really loud already.
Good luck with your Star Cookies!
looking good waayne! man how do i get those moondawg x Tk?? is there a list,secret password?lol i been chasing the TK in seed form and crossed to moondawg super Dank! gotta get it.lol
respect
tmb
ha ha,no man, no secret password these crosses are for myself only....
I'd never want to disrespect @loompa ,or @Tha Docta ,by making crosses of their work,and then sell them....Man that is just wrong,and a bunch of bad karma,these crosses are for me to look through.....
The Moon Dawg ,and TK are those guys strains to work and sell if they so choose......not mine....

loompa

loompa

Breeder
Supporter
Man I will be interested in seeing what you find in those Jdub
nice score on those
I'm looking forward to trying these Sour D Cookies,a couple of phenos are really loud already.
Good luck with your Star Cookies!

ha ha,no man, no secret password these crosses are for myself only....
I'd never want to disrespect @loompa ,or @Tha Docta ,by making crosses of their work,and then sell them....Man that is just wrong,and a bunch of bad karma,these crosses are for me to look through.....
The Moon Dawg ,and TK are those guys strains to work and sell if they so choose......not mine....

Dude, that sounds dank!! You beat me to the punch man. I am actually doing some work now with the TK, but its different from what your doing. Sounds awesome.

Wayne: Thank you for your loyalty and honesty and being a man of your word. We appreciate your integrity, but let me say, man, if you want to make beans and hand them out to friends for free, your welcome to do that. Gifting seeds is awesome and a great Idea. I also have no problem with people using my work as long as they give credit and actually work a line and make their own strain. I'd love to have my work as part of the backdrop of someones master piece....so work away and at that point sell them all you want. But f1 closet hacking and contributing nothing to the cause except money grabbing is sorowful

Loompa

sixstring

sixstring

What's up Goo!
They are stacking nicely
It will be interesting to see how fat they get
Hope all is well in your world!

They are stacking nicely Power OG
They should start to fatten up now....

It's been awhile since I've done any serious breeding projects.

I am always chucking pollen on something though;) a recent example would be Moon Dawg x TK..
And Moon Dawg x Chem Cookies

I don't know if logic will drop more of the Sour D x GSC or not....?

Sour D x Girl Scout Cookies
View attachment 404463
View attachment 404468
View attachment 404472 View attachment 404474 View attachment 404476 View attachment 404478
Chem Cookies #5
View attachment 404480 View attachment 404482

Hey bro, shits lookin dank as always :)
question on the chem cookie, mine are just going to flower now one by one but I wanted to see what you thought about these with light sensitivity.are they sesitive like the gsc or not so much? I got the first one under my 600's about my usual 12 inches, she seems happy so far but its only been about 5 days lol.but I have some spots in here where the light intensity is weak where I could plug some more plants into.peace

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Here's the true cookies

waayne

waayne

Hey bro, shits lookin dank as always :)
question on the chem cookie, mine are just going to flower now one by one but I wanted to see what you thought about these with light sensitivity.are they sesitive like the gsc or not so much? I got the first one under my 600's about my usual 12 inches, she seems happy so far but its only been about 5 days lol.but I have some spots in here where the light intensity is weak where I could plug some more plants into.peace
sixstring the Chem Cookies aren't light sensitive,or touchy/finicky to grow at all......
The Chem Cookies I've run ,have always received plenty of light,and seem to like it just fine

They don't really produce any larf either

Good luck with those sixstring!

IMG 4333
IMG 4332

blazer

blazer

Damn waayne those Sour D cookies looking dankaliscous stacking super nice bro, Logic's cookie crosses are banging damn dude you bring out the magic in these plant's much respect brotha!

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
sixstring the Chem Cookies aren't light sensitive,or touchy/finicky to grow at all......
The Chem Cookies I've run ,have always received plenty of light,and seem to like it just fine

They don't really produce any larf either

Good luck with those sixstring!

View attachment 405032 View attachment 405033

Waayne those are looking sick what week are those.

B

Big Costa420

loompa said:
Dude, that sounds dank!! You beat me to the punch man. I am actually doing some work now with the TK, but its different from what your doing. Sounds awesome.

Wayne: Thank you for your loyalty and honesty and being a man of your word. We appreciate your integrity, but let me say, man, if you want to make beans and hand them out to friends for free, your welcome to do that. Gifting seeds is awesome and a great Idea. I also have no problem with people using my work as long as they give credit and actually work a line and make their own strain. I'd love to have my work as part of the backdrop of someones master piece....so work away and at that point sell them all you want. But f1 closet hacking and contributing nothing to the cause except money grabbing is sorowful

Loompa
U spoke like a true G
Keep the fire going I'm running ur gear next

Amonngst

geologic

geologic

Old Pharmer
Supporter
the farmers mix freebie pack is not from divine genetics, its just a random freebie pack that goes out with all thcbay orders. They came from seeds i purchased in bulk from amsterdam

Sorry I missed this post and am responding in an untimely fashion.

Until I read that, I woudda bet money I don't have that my Farm Mix was Devine Genetics material;
they all fit right in between the (vigorous) Casey Jones X GHC and the Chemdog D X GSC.

So, does this mean that these beautiful Farm Mix plants ane not feminized--
and I might get some anonymous males???

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
Ye
Sorry I missed this post and am responding in an untimely fashion.

Until I read that, I woudda bet money I don't have that my Farm Mix was Devine Genetics material;
they all fit right in between the (vigorous) Casey Jones X GHC and the Chemdog D X GSC.

So, does this mean that these beautiful Farm Mix plants ane not feminized--
and I might get some anonymous males???

Yes

Top Bottom