Divine Genetics Pic's

• Thread starter blazer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blis84

blis84

Any pics of the lapk x gsc? Can't wait to run them, our next run is going to be a 6 pack of pisces Lapk suge cut x outkasts pre 2k Blueberry, and 6 lapk x GSC, 6 bubba cookies, 6 wolverine kush, 10 gage green all blues aka absolute blueberry x joseph og, our blueberry bubba rare dankness blue Ox cut, our GHOSTBUSTER Kush f3 cut aka ghost Og s1 x katsu bubba BX aka Katsu cut(katsu cut x ox) our rare dankness ox male is katsu leaning and all bubba. The ox lineage is pre 98 x stone mountain aka katsu(katsu x blue moonshine), we will also be running our heavens staircase f2 cut aka (gdp x reversed reeferman santa Marta columbian gold) x (malawi x pakistani Chitral kush/melvanetics nl5 male), our grandpas haze f3 cut aka gdp x mango haze, our heavens staircase remix cut aka (grandpas haze x (PCK/NL5 x Nevilles haze), and lastly our strawberry Cheescake cut aka strawberry frost(original cheese suicide cut s1 x goji OG strawberry incense male).

blazer

blazer

LA Pure Kush x GSC

Fire OG x HA OG

blis84

blis84

Thanks for the lapk x GSC pics, what day in flower are u at with those, also was wondering the aromas you were getting from the lapk x gsc. And Wow that firè OG x ha og looks crazy, looks like a sick yielder for an og, I take it that pheno is a ha og leaner. Now I'm pissed, I had the fire og cut and was gonna pollinate a couple cuts but didnt have the room so I put her on the bench and now that she was stolen and looking at ur fire og x ha og pics I'm regretting not dusting her with our biker kush v2 male and ghostrider v2 male. Also was wondering if u have any smoke reports on either the lapk x GSC and the fire og x ha og. Hopefully Logic will rerelease the fire/ha og.

Last edited:
blazer

blazer

LA PK x GSC #2

LA PK x GSC#3

These are the other two phenos, they all have a chocolate doughey kushy smell with #2 having some sweet reminds me of bubba smell haven't tasted her yet#3 looks real nice and was the largest And hopefully the best!

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
blazer

blazer

Man I love that fire og xHA og.killed it
Thanks @A-Roe she is nice, buds were a little loose but she is dank hope I can get here to tighten up some!
maan that pk x looks like lil power packed snaps....hows the potency on that pheno....
Thanks bro not sure which pheno but they all taste And smell similar and put you to bed type buzz @logic did it up again!!!

S

steelcanaries

lol the pk x and ha og x are polar opposites when it comes to yield....pkxgsc is definitely not a cash cropper lol but i bet them are some really tasty friggin nuggets....beautiful plant too...would u say a gsc dom pheno or more of a mixed one?

blazer

blazer

lol the pk x and ha og x are polar opposites when it comes to yield....pkxgsc is definitely not a cash cropper lol but i bet them are some really tasty friggin nuggets....beautiful plant too...would u say a gsc dom pheno or more of a mixed one?
Would guess more PK Dom in taste never had PK but not tasting GSC Dom definitely some GSC undertones there but they all have a similar Metalic taste with my #2 pheno is a nice 50/50 I'm guessing best tasting but also the smallest plant and yielder Was a slow vedger,the yields on the Fire HA were nice and the taste even nicer!Thinking the flavors might get a little better with cure also!

S

steelcanaries

sounds good to me blazer...always heard that ha og cut was a nice yielder....pk dom huh?...mmmm sounds tasty...dont have much pk experience myself either, but from what Ive read it sounds real nice and tasty....imo id think the pk dom phenos are going to be tastier than the gsc dom plants, so sounds like a nice cut/pheno there....maybe reverse the pk dom pheno and hit the ha x......to bump up the yield? lol glad the taste and effect are quality to go along with the nice yield on the ha x....sounds like you are pleased all the way around on that cross....all the best...steel.

blazer

blazer

Yeah the Fire HA is definetly my fav out the bunch it's a nice buzz and taste can't wait to see what the clones do, didn't really find what I like as far as flavors in the PK x GSC(Only popped 3 beans Though) but when I mix a bowl of with the HA it's delish!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom