Divine Genetics - Sunset Sherbet S1 (Coming Soon)

basscaptain

basscaptain

ya I'm going to need to get some of these, and some of those snoop dog beans let me know when there ready

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

I'd like to try the Sunset Sherbet. I was told it's good and has a bit of CBD in it.

juggernaut

juggernaut

Will you be offering preorders to pact customers of Divine seeds?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Someone told you wrong, sunset sherbert is not a strain high in cbd sorry.
Not the SS in this thread, but I found the Sunset Sherbet's high a bit annoying..Can't explain why, but it wound up in the hash bin. The same for the rosin..not to my liking at all.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I've had good Sunset Sherbert. It's a favorite of mine. It's more of a night time strain for me because it can easily put you to sleep.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Mine was just not pleasant for me. Mine was from seed...Black Skull Seeds.

Mine was from a dispensary probably 6 months ago. It was very sweet, easy to smoke, but also put you to sleep. I've bought it at other times where it's been anywhere from B+ grade good to nothing to brag about.

It is something I would consider growing at some time in the future.

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Mine was from a dispensary probably 6 months ago. It was very sweet, easy to smoke, but also put you to sleep. I've bought it at other times where it's been anywhere from B+ grade good to nothing to brag about.

It is something I would consider growing at some time in the future.
I liked their Gelato a whole lot better..Perhaps the sweetest tasting in my garden, and a super stone..couchy, but not sleepy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom