Dominant taste- has the GSC dom taste on inhale with some tangy flavors
Associated taste-tangy sweet kinda danky musty taste on exhale very nice

Smoothnes-9
Cough factore-none

Buzz
Percentage profile-50%/50%
Potency-9.5
Duration-2.5hrs
Use-prob be better if you dont much to accomplish,great for night time for sure will put you down for a bit with a nap to follow
Munchies-Yuup

White x GSC #1 some nice super frosty dank nugzz,great medz will relax you for sure really slows down time for you would imagine this would be great for pain also,its great for PTSD that I can say for me,very nice gsc dank smell with some nice sweet tangy smell to it hard to explain but very nice medicating buzz had to put the leno down a few times with out finishing it in a session,had great body buzz as usual with the gsc for me and real nice head banger from the white side of things Great cross Divine,and Great medz brotha Waayne thanks for the generousity Homie!
Divine genetics white cookies 1
Divine genetics white cookies 1 2
Divine genetics white cookies 1 3

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Tester-blazer
Grower-Waayne
Breeder-Divine Genetics
Strain-White x Girl Scout Cookies Pheno #1
Method smoked-papers/glass

Smell
Dominant smell- GSC dom smell dank funk
Associated smell-tangy slightly sweet musty smell

Taste
Dominant taste- has the GSC dom taste on inhale with some tangy flavors
Associated taste-tangy sweet kinda danky musty taste on exhale very nice

Smoothnes-9
Cough factore-none

Buzz
Percentage profile-50%/50%
Potency-9.5
Duration-2.5hrs
Use-prob be better if you dont much to accomplish,great for night time for sure will put you down for a bit with a nap to follow
Munchies-Yuup

White x GSC #1 some nice super frosty dank nugzz,great medz will relax you for sure really slows down time for you would imagine this would be great for pain also,its great for PTSD that I can say for me,very nice gsc dank smell with some nice sweet tangy smell to it hard to explain but very nice medicating buzz had to put the leno down a few times with out finishing it in a session,had great body buzz as usual with the gsc for me and real nice head banger from the white side of things Great cross Divine,and Great medz brotha Waayne thanks for the generousity Homie!View attachment 391357 View attachment 391358 View attachment 391359
Nice report blazer and excellent work waayne! Luck guy getting to always try out waaynes nuggz. They are always smooth and tasty :)

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Greatjob on the report @blazer! I also wanna give brother Waayne MAD props on the grow! You nailed it once again! Looks like you found THE pheno too, u lucky dog! Lol!
I'm gonna go look for the grow log on the cross to see the structure of the pheno here. Just wondering if The White tightened GSC's structure and/or maybe added a little weight to the yield.
Have a great time smokin on that masterpiece @blazer!
Quest

blazer

blazer

Nice report blazer and excellent work waayne! Luck guy getting to always try out waaynes nuggz. They are always smooth and tasty :)
Thanks Skunk Waayne's medz are always dank as fuk
Greatjob on the report @blazer! I also wanna give brother Waayne MAD props on the grow! You nailed it once again! Looks like you found THE pheno too, u lucky dog! Lol!
I'm gonna go look for the grow log on the cross to see the structure of the pheno here. Just wondering if The White tightened GSC's structure and/or maybe added a little weight to the yield.
Have a great time smokin on that masterpiece @blazer!
Quest
Thanks Qleaner Quest waayne is definetley putting it down all the phenos i tried and seen are all dank as hell all seem to be yielding Great!

Napalm

Napalm

Looks sweet with some nice gsc colors.
Did the white make it more of a hard hitter you think adding to the body buzz?

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I have this pheno as well. I also had a more chunky non purple pheno. The chunky pheno I like because the yield but it's not as impressive as the purple pheno. Both awesome. I like the name "sugar cookies" on this white crosses

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
sugar cookies is a great name and from the smell it fits one of my phenos nicely

waayne

waayne

I have this pheno as well. I also had a more chunky non purple pheno. The chunky pheno I like because the yield but it's not as impressive as the purple pheno. Both awesome. I like the name "sugar cookies" on this white crosses
bongobongo here's a pic of the nugs off my White leaning pheno
These will definitely get fat and chunky

There have been several impressive phenos popping out of the White Cookies
I agree @bongobongo @xX Kid Twist Xx the name sugar cookies fits this cross perfectly
IMG 5835

Latest posts

Top Bottom