Cheese x Bubba Kush
Chemical Romance
Snowdog x Bubba Kush
SourChem Sister
Strawberry Creme x Bubba Kush

:animbong:

Illmind

Illmind

damn u rock ! must spread karma ! u have a pic of afghani kush mom? if not no biggie. good lookin out !

B

bckwht

wooohooo got to pickup afghan bubbas and Snowdog bubbas..just wish i wouldnt have let the urkleb bubbs go a couple months back..i cant start anything til june but when i do its gonna be a bubba mess in my room

Illmind

Illmind

word.. ya i wasnt about to let the aff x bubs sit thats def a new creation of fire. thks logic.

I

ibTheMan

You can remove Sour Chems Sis from the list, those things is Gone.

T

TreFarmer

Thanks for the early Xmas gift... just grabbed a pack of Casey x Bubba I have been scopin'!

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
These early am drops are great!

That was a joke

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
i was waiting all last night and early this morning only to miss the Afghan Kush x Bubba Kush and SourChem Sister, good luck to those who got what they wanted.. great xmas gesture logic..

Divine Genetics

Supporter
i was waiting all last night and early this morning only to miss the Afghan Kush x Bubba Kush and SourChem Sister, good luck to those who got what they wanted.. great xmas gesture logic..

Dont panic the next drop thats coming in like 2 weeks is going to be the same xmas sale price.... $50/pack :party0044:

blazer

blazer

Dont panic the next drop thats coming in like 2 weeks is going to be the same xmas sale price.... $50/pack :party0044:

Damn Logic big props on hooking it up with sale bro times r hard for everybody so much appreciated!was all hurt thought I missed the Snowdog x bubba's again! lol:stonedsmilie:

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

dammmm i missss em.... can wait for 2 more weeks to pass by ^^^^lol^^^^

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds good, thanks for the heads up Logic..

urbanite420

urbanite420

Some lucky dogs here thats for sure! Oh shit another drop? Right on! Hopefully my pay raise goes in effect by then!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Hopefully

I won't miss the next drop, if all goes as planned. Merry Christmas everyone

mal

blazer

blazer

Received by divine gear got some freebies figured there divine (hopefully) valley og x c99 are they femms, either way thanks bro!:stonedsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom