Divines Largest Yielding Gsc Crosses

• Thread starter DANKSTAR92
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DANKSTAR92

DANKSTAR92

Hey I'm new to the farm long time creeper tho lol just wondering if anyone has any input on the yields of a few of logics GSC crosses I've done a lot of reaserch and I'm already leaning toward Chemdog D x GSC but not sure any way any help would be appreciated

<\\Peace//>

sixstring

sixstring

Hey I'm new to the farm long time creeper tho lol just wondering if anyone has any input on the yields of a few of logics GSC crosses I've done a lot of reaserch and I'm already leaning toward Chemdog D x GSC but not sure any way any help would be appreciated

<\\Peace//>

yields are good on chemcookie, looks average in size but dense heavy buds top to bottom.

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

talk is cheap! so ill be posting some photos of uk cheese x gsc I have one pheno that is 2-3 times the size of the others, really nice stacking happening.. this is also my first cookie run..so ill let y'all decide..
not that anyone is talking cheap im just saying ill post pics :)

LEON TIPSY

LEON TIPSY

Money where my mouth is
Money where my mouth is 2
Money where my mouth is 3
Money where my mouth is 4
blueberry x gsc. here are the blueberry leaners.

royfree2grow

royfree2grow

I agree with the general vibe here; Casey production is (to my opinion much) greater, Chemdog D better smoke- really the best bud around.

dieseldawg2480

dieseldawg2480

@blazer thanks bud! She was a breeze to grow I ended up using super coco with veganics nute line. it was my first time using this medium, nute line and cookie genetics.. I imagine once dialed in better. She could really show her true potential.. @logic is killing it with these cookie crosses.. I have a couple more cheese cookies phenos to show its just hard to get to them right now. they all are starting to fill in really nice..

JH420

JH420

thanks for the reply, I would have to think that there are some heavy yielding D pheno's to be found in there.

Top Bottom