Diy........ Botanical Teas & Homeade Organic Fertilizers

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

get a digger, go under. You can buy cheap train carriages, the backs of trailers, shipping crates etc, bury them out of sight
tell ya what thought entered my mind,with all the rock i wouldnt have any problem with water runoff,hell i would need some tnt to make a hole for it though,,be a jam up weed grow under ground for sure hahaha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I need a license to shoot one cause they have a parasite here that is really bad for you
not here,open all year round ,no limit,kill um they say,they dont even care if you keep um,,further down south here ,several ranches have bought helicopters,they supply ar15 and for a hour long trip you just mow um down,as you can imagine that does real well for the rancher,i hadnt even looked what there charging for that shit

Ecompost

Ecompost

tell ya what thought entered my mind,with all the rock i wouldnt have any problem with water runoff,hell i would need some tnt to make a hole for it though,,be a jam up weed grow under ground for sure hahaha
I know some boys that have a big under ground set up. honestly its mad. You got to allow for headroom but a few buried shipping containers. These cats make the units ready to drop in now

Ecompost

Ecompost

not here,open all year round ,no limit,kill um they say,they dont even care if you keep um,,further down south here ,several ranches have bought helicopters,they supply ar15 and for a hour long trip you just mow um down,as you can imagine that does real well for the rancher,i hadnt even looked what there charging for that shit
I am talking to a hunter now about him coming here to pop them off. Its just timing and now there are more people at the farm while the tasks for set up get completed. Once everyone has finished I will let him off the hook to gun them down

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I know some boys that have a big under ground set up. honestly its mad. You got to allow for headroom but a few buried shipping containers. These cats make the units ready to drop in now
lived in a couple over seas,they were the 5 star hotels in the sand,only down fall in the middle was the bathroom ,had to share the thing,not good when a slob lives next door,hahahh,good thing ,never any snakes or scorpions in them just spiders big ugly bastards too,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I am talking to a hunter now about him coming here to pop them off. Its just timing and now there are more people at the farm while the tasks for set up get completed. Once everyone has finished I will let him off the hook to gun them down
ya you need to get ride of them,they dont only destroy your property but also leave many dieses ,i would setup several bait sites and go to town on them,here is a tip for you,build a big ass pen,make it round,put a gillitene door on it,bait it ,and keep baiting it to they feel comfortable,then one day go and pull pin on door were it works and id bet you will catch a sounder of about 20 at the least,start popping and dropping them were they stand,pull up poles and wire move to another section of the farm,they have some really well working traps these day and hogs dont even know there even in it till you spring the doors by remote,but as with every thing cost of them were most folk cant buy them

Ecompost

Ecompost

ya you need to get ride of them,they dont only destroy your property but also leave many dieses ,i would setup several bait sites and go to town on them,here is a tip for you,build a big ass pen,make it round,put a gillitene door on it,bait it ,and keep baiting it to they feel comfortable,then one day go and pull pin on door were it works and id bet you will catch a sounder of about 20 at the least,start popping and dropping them were they stand,pull up poles and wire move to another section of the farm,they have some really well working traps these day and hogs dont even know there even in it till you spring the doors by remote,but as with every thing cost of them were most folk cant buy them
Lucky for me the dude will bring things to trap and kill them he said. he saw the enfield and said dont cap me if you see something moving in the orange grove at night :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

lived in a couple over seas,they were the 5 star hotels in the sand,only down fall in the middle was the bathroom ,had to share the thing,not good when a slob lives next door,hahahh,good thing ,never any snakes or scorpions in them just spiders big ugly bastards too,lol
yesterday I saw my first giant centipede, a baby, but moved it on never the less, I can do without a trip to the hospital with one of these hanging off my toes or worse. Too close to the house. My fault, i had a mini compost roller by the door.... moved obviously at the same time. Those are a bit like texas red best off avoided

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Lucky for me the dude will bring things to trap and kill them he said. he saw the enfield and said dont cap me if you see something moving in the orange grove at night :)
there ya go,diesal and corn the attractant,could you imagine the taste of that stuff,uhhh,kinda makes you wonder why they live eating shit like that,i use to buy whole racks of old pastries and bread and put in my traps too,they sling some bread hahahh

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yesterday I saw my first giant centipede, a baby, but moved it on never the less, I can do without a trip to the hospital with one of these hanging off my toes or worse. Too close to the house. My fault, i had a mini compost roller by the door.... moved obviously at the same time. Those are a bit like texas red best off avoided
them are some demons there bro,snakes and centipedes arent a joke for sure around here,this little cat we got tends to them snakes quick,dammit she wont quit killing my lizards though,,she will play there ass for hours too,lol

SaCa

SaCa

Great post!
This is the first grow I make my own organic teas and first I thought it won't work, but i've been having good results so far, I use for the veg stage: lentils, potatoe skin/peel with a spoon of brown sugar or honey in one liter of water boiled for 15min.
For the flowering stage: banana skin/peels and a spoon of honey or brown sugar. Same process.
And to make the buds bigger and supply the extra sugar I use a watermelon tea, just put all the leftovers from the watermelon in a blender and add a bit of water and then directly into the soil, it works really good.

IMG 20180530 WA0024
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Great post!
This is the first grow I make my own organic teas and first I thought it won't work, but i've been having good results so far, I use for the veg stage: lentils, potatoe skin/peel with a spoon of brown sugar or honey in one liter of water boiled for 15min.
For the flowering stage: banana skin/peels and a spoon of honey or brown sugar. Same process.
And to make the buds bigger and supply the extra sugar I use a watermelon tea, just put all the leftovers from the watermelon in a blender and add a bit of water and then directly into the soil, it works really good.
looks damn tasty,have you looked in to KNF,im using the LAB and FPJ,right now,waiting on more angelica to start my OHN and that all im feeding,ive made,comfrey and stinging nettle plant juice,sweet potato plant juice and straight comfrey plant juice,the plain comfrey i also use for bites and stings,stops it in it track,shit really easy to make and cheap,you already have the plant material,i choose to do hot weather fermented plant juices,were i live were already in triple digits,and these work really well,im going to make some cactus fermented plant juice also,that will be my summer and hot weather lineup,for cold weather,im doing ,broccile and coliflower ,soon as my plants poot out,just takes a little time and think of it like recycling your plants,the broccille im gonna do a double batch,high calcium and that will tend to any calcium issues if they arrive

SaCa

SaCa

Very nice! Im writing down some of the recipes! I also heard about wood ashes, of course this is not from a plant source but you will be surprised on the results, only mix the ashes about 250grms of it in one liter if water and apply to the soil, all of this I make sure the ph is at 6.5 always.
Thanks for sharing!

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

so is it organic?
hydration complete ,24 hrs in cheapest beer i could find lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

all ready for fermentation,got my wet herbs,tumerac,ginger,garlic, both measured weights,to fill whole jar,after 2 collection i will take out extra that swole during fermentation,were it will be at 2/3rds even with all other jars, dry herbs im using are ,2 jars angelica root,1cinnimon root,1 licorice root,brown sugar weight of dry equal to 2/3 rd jar,first day fermentation

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

my hot weather feeds,tomato tips picked before sun up,got tomato and comfrey,comfrey and stinging nettle,comfrey for house use,great for scraps,bites and such,sweet potato,sweet potato and comfrey,all FPJ'S,then i got the LAB straight form to fridge and then i got brown sugar to feed and in cool place in house,is it organic?
fotgot the stash of crushed egg shells,if i need potas i just brown um a bit

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

getting about there @Ecompost set it in my mind all this property gonna get cleaned up,all week in this one spot,THIS IS THE NEW FAD BY THE WAY ROCK GARDENING,hahahah

Ecompost

Ecompost

getting about there @Ecompost set it in my mind all this property gonna get cleaned up,all week in this one spot,THIS IS THE NEW FAD BY THE WAY ROCK GARDENING,hahahah
PMSL to rock hopping
screams terrace at me...what angle is the slope?

Ecompost

Ecompost

Very nice! Im writing down some of the recipes! I also heard about wood ashes, of course this is not from a plant source but you will be surprised on the results, only mix the ashes about 250grms of it in one liter if water and apply to the soil, all of this I make sure the ph is at 6.5 always.
Thanks for sharing!
lots of K in many woodashes, makes a good finishing product too. Also wood ash, or fires at least is a calling card for Myco based fungus. These fungus secrete organic acids which stimulate innate responses in our plants. These plant responses are things we enjoy as we consume the plant.

https://www.leafly.com/news/growing/mycorrhizae-101-fungi-marijuana-plant-symbiosis

nice plant too bro :-)

Ecompost

Ecompost

my hot weather feeds,tomato tips picked before sun up,got tomato and comfrey,comfrey and stinging nettle,comfrey for house use,great for scraps,bites and such,sweet potato,sweet potato and comfrey,all FPJ'S,then i got the LAB straight form to fridge and then i got brown sugar to feed and in cool place in house,is it organic?
fotrot the stash of crushed egg shells,if i need potas i just brown um a bit
Phosphorous from your shells, that and Calcium at least. I recommend getting some brown Rice Vinegar to compliment this delivery. It will act as a solvent. :-)
If you can spare a comfrey plant, each spring I take the root and make a salve from this for human application. It is by far the most effective part of the plant reference skin and aliments imo.

Top Bottom