DIY Bubble Cloner

• Thread starter kicker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kicker

Lets build a Bubble Cloner, the main purpose of this is DIY is to create a bubble cloner out of things I had around the house.

9 Easy Steps, photo by photo

Step 1:
Get a suitable container depending on how many clones you want, I plan on making 5 sites.

Step 2: Light proof it, clones are barely hanging on, if the roots see anything your going to be hurting.

Step 3 & 4: Continue light proofing.

Step 5: Drill your holes, for me I used a 1" bit.

Step 6: Light proof the top lid, I only needed to cover this portion.

Step 7: Drill a hole on top, and feed your air line hose.

Step 8: Get your air pump, air stone, and the system together.

Step 9: Your complete, I suggest using Dip n Grow or some other rooting concentrate. Put a couple drops in the reservoir.

Within 10 hours, the bubble themselves made the bottom of the plugs moist. Thats all your clones need. The roots will root faster if they search for the water.

Enjoy and smoke one

Diy bubble cloner
Diy bubble cloner 2
Diy bubble cloner 3
Diy bubble cloner 4
Diy bubble cloner 5
Diy bubble cloner 6
Diy bubble cloner 7
Diy bubble cloner 8
Diy bubble cloner 9
Diy bubble cloner 10
G

Grow2BFree

That's cool.

Now it looks like the clones are out in the open air, but the rockwool underneath stays wet.....

Have you had any issues with wilting clones?

I'm assuming they stay wet enough to not need to be enclosed inside a humid chamber.

NICE JOB

j wizzle

j wizzle

if you use a forstners bit or hole saw ran in reverse, you will have much cleaner holes.

also think the light proofing isnt really necessary....just buy a blue tote and save the $20 worth of tape.

think about it....many people clone with rockwool sitting on hydroton....theres no light proofing involved in that. youre just adding an area for bacteria to grow on.

Top Bottom