DIY Clone and Seedling Cabinet

• Thread starter phenotyper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
phenotyper

phenotyper

Hi everyone I just wanted to show an Ikea cabinet which I converted to be a small seedling and clone cabinet.

I used:
2ft 4 Bulb T5 Hung Vertically
2ft 1 Bulb T5 Horizontally
Ikea Cabinet (with wheels)
Seedling Heating Mat
Seedling Heating Mat Thermal Controller and Probe
2x120mm PC fans with AC adapter
Timer
Plexiglass

Here you can see the timer, set for 18/6 which controls the top half of the cabinet. The seedling heating mat controller is reading the temperature of my bubble cloner on the second level.
DSC_8293.jpg

This is my dual ait pump going into two 4" discs in the bottom of the bubble cloner. This is mounted amove the water level, hung by a hook and the air lines go in through a 2" hole in the back of the cabinet.
DSC_8294.jpg

Full shot of side cabinet with intake on bottom.
DSC_8284.jpg

Bottom cabinet with 12 site bubble cloner. Seedling heating mat (for when I pop seeds). Intake fan.
DSC_8288.jpg

Top of cabinet. Vertical 4 bulb t5. Extraction fan behind the plexiglass. Hole in middle shelf to allow air to pass as well. Showing 3 unsexed Brains Damage seedlings. Plexiglass is hinged with reflective tape to allow for cleaning.
DSC_8290.jpg

I hope this gives other people some good ideas. I made this cabinet because I wanted a smaller area for just starting seeds and cloning that didn't involve using up the space in my other tents. I like the way it turned out. Let me know if you have any questions.

P

potberryfin

Very nice, good job! I guess the top of cabinet could be large enough for flowering n to fit a small SCRoG hydro setup with a few more CFL lights..

phenotyper

phenotyper

Oh it definitely could. I just use my bigger tents for that, and HPS :D

Top Bottom