DIY Co2?

• Thread starter budahluva10k
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budahluva10k

Hey everyone ive read and seen this diy co2 generator using dried yeast sugar and water it is used in fish tanks but i was wondering is there a way to use it for marijuana growing indoors if there is and any of you know about please let me know thanks fellas

A

AbusiveOGK

You could probably use it, but I imagine it wouldn't produce enough C02 to get you to ~1500ppm. And it probably wouldn't last long, so you may find yourself paying for excessive amounts of yeast for little to no reason. If you wanna run C02, it should be done with AT LEAST a tank and regulator. Preferably a generator and controller. Just my opinion of course.

X

Xceptional

dont waste your time IMO. dry ice and all the other things are just gimmicks to me get a bottle or a burner.

420Gator

420Gator

theres gotta be a way if ive got natural gas in my house..... unless propane is the only thing that can be used:wondering

O

Oregonic

theres gotta be a way if ive got natural gas in my house..... unless propane is the only thing that can be used:wondering
we are in the same boat, gas furnace and heat pump, stove, ect... Would be sick to tap in and utilize whats already there.:friday:

Camdawg

Camdawg

A friend just told me he knew someone that brewd beer in his room, same idea an organic CO2 but with more reward.

420Gator

420Gator

yea i really wanna run co2 and as much as i dont mind spending money on my garden it just seems stupid not to use the gas already in my house. Like going out and buying water instead of just getting a filter and using what you already have flowing thru the pipes

A

AbusiveOGK

There are natural gas co2 generators out there relatively cheap. A quick google search for natural gas co2 generator brought up a few in the 400-500 dollar range when you click on the shopping link.

X

Xceptional

people have tapped into the hot water heaters but thats illegal and against code in most states and how will u regulate levels? bottle is like $100 regulator is like $100 and refills are like $20 much less work and risk.

RudyClosGrow

RudyClosGrow

Does anyone have an idea how 1500 ppm co2 will affect any pests in your garden? I'm hoping it will either help control, reduce or eliminate them. Appreciate any past experiences.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Not likely you will get a response Rudy this thread hasn't moved in almost 7 yrs bro. I answered your co2 question in the other thread.:)

Top Bottom