• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Anyone anyone Beuler Beuler Beuler?

@Seamaiden Ok you of all people would have one im guessing?

I wanna Make my own for my garden next year I've been reading a bunch of different recipies but i wanna talk to someone whos not only made one but has used it and can tell me that YES its safe YES it works YES you wanna get to making one ASAP And heres HOW!

So far i'm thinking i needa get a brewers bucket cause i don't like bugs and exploding buckets.

What else.. ?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Which is why i said never mind lol I ain't tryin to have that shit stinking up my yard / house / anywhere!! lol

forrrgetttaaaboutit.

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
my first thought was smell an flies lol

Yeah i spent a cpl hours yesterday reading peoples comments on boards and shit about the issues, Flys and the smell were the biggest complaints..

Its worth it i guess if you wanna just hot compost / bury the fish and plant a foot or 2 ontop of that spot..

But this whole making it my self idea sounded good at the time but one of those the more ya look into it... :[

Michiganmeds

Michiganmeds

I really like Alaska fish fertilizer...great stuff and only 19.99 for a gallon at walmart

Homesteader

Homesteader

When using fish products, not all products are equal. Emulsion generally uses one type of fish Menhaden, which is exposed to pollutants in harbors and rivers. With emulsions, they are stripped of valuable proteins and oils and cooked down with chlorinated water (which in term spikes the chlorine levels once evaporation occurs), This process also kills all the beneficial enzymes.
So in reality, regardless of the price, it is a detriment to your grow.

Fish hydrolysate is the one you want!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom