Diy Flowering Box

• Thread starter Boomshankar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Boomshankar

Boomshankar

Hello guys i have a 3wide 2 deep 5tall grow box which I want to use for seedlings clones and early veg. Now i want to build a flowering box at my place, i will be bulding it my self with some help. I want to build it in ply wood sheets.please share your thoughts

Boomshankar

Boomshankar

A
Hello guys i have a 3wide 2 deep 5tall grow box which I want to use for seedlings clones and early veg. Now i want to build a flowering box at my place, i will be bulding it my self with some help. I want to build it in ply wood sheets.please share your thoughts
Are there any specification for the place of exhaust and fresh air intake?

K

kansabis

Typically exhaust up top and intake down low,make sure its light tight and you have your temps and humidity where they need to be and you should be ready to rock n roll

Boomshankar

Boomshankar

Completed three sides.
20180213 153754
20180213 153729

Boomshankar

Boomshankar

Boss help me out here, I am planning to do a 6inch exhaust, and three fresh air intake in the bottom at different sides and different height

chemistry

chemistry

Boss help me out here, I am planning to do a 6inch exhaust, and three fresh air intake in the bottom at different sides and different height

My flower space is around the same size as yours, and I have a 4 inch extractor fan, in your space it would be enough. Have a look at the specs for your fan and see how many times it can turn the air over in your sized space.

Boomshankar

Boomshankar

My flower space is around the same size as yours, and I have a 4 inch extractor fan, in your space it would be enough. Have a look at the specs for your fan and see how many times it can turn the air over in your sized space.
Out here in summers which is about to start the temps reach a around 48c. My air intake will be from inside of the house around 27c max. I want more flow of air that is what I miss in the small box

incogneato

incogneato

Yes sir ft' two doors on pevot openable in and out. 1.5 ft each
Just keep in mind thats where most light leaks happen. I had to rework my door a few times to get rid of leaks. I would suggest making the opening a little bigger. You dont want to be tending to your plants through a small opening. Make it easy to access if you can.

Top Bottom