DIY Fujitsu Halycons coming soon!

• Thread starter fasteddy0
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fasteddy0

I just saw an amendment to the new Hydrofarm dealer catalog that just came out. They have 3 Active Air mini splits that will be available early next month. 12000, 24000 and 30000 btu units. The units appear to be re branded Fujitsu Halycon. This is great for those interested in DIY!

deacon1503

deacon1503

ideal Air through NGW/Sunlight Supply also offers 1 and 2 ton splits. 65 and 100 pint dehueys and a hydrofogger-like unit for half the price.

CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

Highly unlikely. Fujistu protects their name and will not even sell over the internet.

M

mrdizzle

^^^ seriously? I had two shipped to me, I ended up sending them back but they were fujistu

M

mrdizzle

it became to much drama to try to get them installed, and after about 6wks of sitting on my hands I said fuck it and got my 5gs back

CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

^^^ seriously? I had two shipped to me, I ended up sending them back but they were fujistu

That is very surprising considering that Fujitsu states on their website that they don't warranty anything purchased online. Maybe because they rebranded them and they got greedy (like most other companies in this business of growing). Did they say Fujitsu or were they this other brand?
So to clarify you can buy Fujitsu online but they are not warranted by Fujitsu.

N

naturalmedicine

I just looked at the Hydrofarm website, and it it looks like you're right. If you click on the picture of the air handler, it is a Fujitsu Halcyon.

CannabisJohn

CannabisJohn

I just looked at the Hydrofarm website, and it it looks like you're right. If you click on the picture of the air handler, it is a Fujitsu Halcyon.

If they are Fujitsu the outdoor unit does not look like it. Also they are way overpriced but so is Excel Air. They are just taking advantage of us growers because we have to stay underground. Just a reminder if you are in Socal I can get and install any HVAC equipment you need at good prices. I can get Fujitsu as cheap or cheaper then those knockoffs. If you need anything PM me.
I am a grower like you and understand the need for security. So I understand if you don't hire me for install but let me help with equipment if possible.

Top Bottom