DIY Grow Cabinet Texas Style...

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Here are some pics of a full on cabinet I did 7 or so years ago. I was trying to pull off a BC Bloom Box of sorts out of Home Depot. Stoner with power tools....look out!!!!

Contains the following:
1-600watt HPS
1-Texas Cool Tube 6"
1-250watt MH
1-American Agritech Micro Garden ebb & flow
1-American Agritech 2 x 2 Econojet ebb & flow
1-Vortec 440 cfm inline fan

The cab was 60" tall x 32" deep x 48 wide with sealed doors and totally light proof between the two sides. The intake draws air right accross the ballast as well so it stays super cool.

I cut pvc tube and used 90's on the intake side so light wouldn't cross between the two sides and stayed air tight. On rollers so if ya had to, you could just shove it out into the alley or street like it's not even yours..hehe

Diy grow cabinet texas style
Diy grow cabinet texas style 2
Diy grow cabinet texas style 3
Diy grow cabinet texas style 4
Diy grow cabinet texas style 5
Diy grow cabinet texas style 6
Diy grow cabinet texas style 7
Diy grow cabinet texas style 8
Diy grow cabinet texas style 9
Aligee

Aligee

Lovin that Cab design bro genius is that cooltube fastened to that wall with holes to pull from the inside of the cab never seen that before i also grow in a hd cab with a 400watta got 3 daytons in there (two 230cfm and a 3 somthing exhausting out pull across the tube cool pics are u still using cab?

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
That thing was tight TK:cool0041:

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I think I was smokin alot of NYCD when I did that one nack in the day..

I disassembled it and made it into something else after a few years of killer service.

She was a drying cabinet for awhile, a breeding cabinet for awhile, and mohter cabinet for a bit..

Tex

P

phoenix

nice shooting tex[sorry had a hankering to say that]

diy's are great for changing functions,just strip and start again,i'm the same fella,one minute mothers,then veg or maybe flower some clones,they offer great versatility.

dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

I like the idea of building something that can be used for multiple jobs! I used LABELED bolts, brackets, framing, & walls...so that I could take it down/ put it up real quick! Nice work TEX! My cab might need to be a dryer for awhile! LOL

The Joker

The Joker

Great idea...I have a cabinet now that I am going to tear down. It's also on casters. I need a place to have moms, clones and veg. It would also be nice to have a test grow for seeds that I don't want to commit to my flower room.

The left side with floros could be perfect for mother plants and cloning on a split level.
The right side would be sweet for an aircooled 400.

The visual is great. How about vibration ...noise...and of course...smell? I like the depth of the cab...I just need to figure out where to put a carbon filter.

Thanks for posting that!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I didn't worry about vibration, noise, or smell...it was in an out building although none where to bad at all. I got more of a hiss fron the air gettin pulled into the box than anything

Tex

The Joker

The Joker

Thanks...right now...the exhaust in my cab is set for 15 minutes every hour...kind of loud, but I think I could fix hat with a home made duct muffler.

I think the size and shape will be perfect.

I

I_Grow

yea man this is pretty darn cool....looks like you put some money into....in a round-a-bout range how much would you say?

X

Xceptional

nice clean setup, i need to build something like that for a second setup i've been thinking about doing.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
This is a pretty cool cab TK!!!

Top Bottom