DIY Hash Tumbler

• Thread starter Ocanabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BansheeRider

BansheeRider

many thanks for the instructions Ocan......this is probably goign to be the first DIY project i will actually unbdertake!
very clear instructions and pics.....

one question about drying the trim.....do you dry it on the buds or dry it seperately after trimming?

peace
BR

W

waverunner_21

very nice, very nice indeed, im going to start making one, only i dont no what size mesh to use, i found a place that does it at 10 t to 73 t and lot in-between, what do you think i should go for. thanks
wave

couzican

couzican

Where did you find your screen.. I am looking for 120Micron screen but can only find small pieces. Would like to buy by the sheet

RUG

RUG

very nice, very nice indeed, im going to start making one, only i dont no what size mesh to use, i found a place that does it at 10 t to 73 t and lot in-between, what do you think i should go for. thanks
wave
75 to 100 microns gives a really clean/nice smoking hash

RUG

RUG

Bern making these for some time now but using a step down transformer to 12 volts from 120 and and speed controller. For a motor I use window motors from vehicles. Easy to control the speed as they a already gear reduced and have lots of torque.

20210116 121110
chemistry

chemistry

I used a windsceen motor out of a jeep, connected to a 12 volt power source to roll my sifter.

RUG

RUG

That would work. I only used the step down transformer because I take it to all my buddies and tumble there shake for the kief. Its just easier to plug in than carry around a car battery and no recharging.

RUG

RUG

I was using a 180 micron screen but have recently switched it out for a 105 micron as I was getting too much plant matter

Top Bottom