• Thread starter Mikerobiolik
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mikerobiolik

Diy hybrid propagation trayoxygenated roots in 5 days off budding plant
Diy hybrid propagation trayoxygenated roots in 5 days off budding plant 2
Diy hybrid propagation trayoxygenated roots in 5 days off budding plant 3
had previously used tray dome and heating pad & rockwool I call it skrockwool shitty. Took one month for rooting and did not come through block had to rip apart to access roots . So I went to the workshops . 2 propagation trays put heating mat between use electrical tape to seal . I used a aqua culture double line pump with two small half capsule air stones small enough to slightly fit between tray divots. Made 2 holes on each end of one side of dome to fit air line . Put stone on after running line . I used root riot peat plugs soaked in clonex solution with clonex gel mixed in . My cuttings had half dollar size buds on them . I scraped the stems I soaked them in the same solution for 3 days but with a drop of honey yes pure honey. Each day I cut the cuttings at 90degree angle sometimes 2x a day . I then let cuttings sit in clone gel for and hour . Then put in cuttings and plug in a black holder tray they do well in there due to darkness for roots . Place in tray fill enough with fav solution to have bubbles make air . Add solution Regularly check ph in tray often . Change tray liquid out every 3 days due to salts buildup due to evaporation
This will affect your ph . Good luck . 5 days guys I had transplantable roots . Let me know what ya think ? If you tried it or do the same . Positive negative I take constructive criticism well it builds character and intelligence

907debow1234

907debow1234

Why use cuttings from budding plant? Sorry if this falls in stupid question territory. I have always cloned from vegging plants. Not that it can't be done from budding plants but thought it initially was harder on plant. Higher risk of changing sex from such shock.

madgrower

madgrower

Why use cuttings from budding plant? Sorry if this falls in stupid question territory. I have always cloned from vegging plants. Not that it can't be done from budding plants but thought it initially was harder on plant. Higher risk of changing sex from such shock.
I take clones from budding plants when in clearing stuff off of bottom half of plant

madgrower

madgrower

View attachment 787233 View attachment 787234 View attachment 787235 had previously used tray dome and heating pad & rockwool I call it skrockwool shitty. Took one month for rooting and did not come through block had to rip apart to access roots . So I went to the workshops . 2 propagation trays put heating mat between use electrical tape to seal . I used a aqua culture double line pump with two small half capsule air stones small enough to slightly fit between tray divots. Made 2 holes on each end of one side of dome to fit air line . Put stone on after running line . I used root riot peat plugs soaked in clonex solution with clonex gel mixed in . My cuttings had half dollar size buds on them . I scraped the stems I soaked them in the same solution for 3 days but with a drop of honey yes pure honey. Each day I cut the cuttings at 90degree angle sometimes 2x a day . I then let cuttings sit in clone gel for and hour . Then put in cuttings and plug in a black holder tray they do well in there due to darkness for roots . Place in tray fill enough with fav solution to have bubbles make air . Add solution Regularly check ph in tray often . Change tray liquid out every 3 days due to salts buildup due to evaporation
This will affect your ph . Good luck . 5 days guys I had transplantable roots . Let me know what ya think ? If you tried it or do the same . Positive negative I take constructive criticism well it builds character and intelligence
I have a friend who uses cloning powder and seals it with honey

M

Mikerobiolik

A friend of mine had to shut down so he had a field of green in his garage with glass block windows . They started to bud from the natural light cycle.it was like a Cannabis murder scene It’s all I had to start with . Both times . Got 2 plants cloned them killed one plant almost nothing rooted . Had to go grab another. Used the hybrid cloner suckers took 5 to 7 days . It’s all I had they all seem in order . I think you meant hermaphrodite . I do not think you can turn a female to total male . I’m into air layering or cloning now much less hassle equipment and energy. Air layer works great peat plugs or sphagnum moss .

M

Mikerobiolik

Still works. he coco pellets expand to ~ 2" x 1" plenty of room for clone roots, just use an eye dropper to water
I have been air cloning right on the plant so simple . And still does not count as another plant till removed from tree and planted

madgrower

madgrower

A friend of mine had to shut down so he had a field of green in his garage with glass block windows . They started to bud from the natural light cycle.it was like a Cannabis murder scene It’s all I had to start with . Both times . Got 2 plants cloned them killed one plant almost nothing rooted . Had to go grab another. Used the hybrid cloner suckers took 5 to 7 days . It’s all I had they all seem in order . I think you meant hermaphrodite . I do not think you can turn a female to total male . I’m into air layering or cloning now much less hassle equipment and energy. Air layer works great peat plugs or sphagnum moss .
Thanks man . Does it work out well for you and what’s your method of cloning ?
It works good..I have a float tray with heat mat that holds 50 .I use jiffi plugs soaked in 10_52_10 and just add water when needed .takes 1 to 3 weeks .Mostly around 2weeks tho .also a powder or a jell

Last edited:
M

Mikerobiolik

It works good..I have a float tray with heat mat that holds 50 .I use jiffi plugs soaked in 10_52_10 and just add water when needed .takes 1 to 3 weeks .Mostly around 2weeks tho .also a powder or a jell
I’ve heard aloe Vera right from the plant works great. I have a old timer farm boss who makes all his own nutrients naturally with like willow and mixes up his own soil . One day I’ll be that OG lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom