DIY Odour Neutraliser

• Thread starter British_Hempire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

British_Hempire

Hello folks

Found this interesting article in a really old issue of Soft Secrets, thought it was worth a look. Anyone every built anything like this?

Odour neutraliser
S

Stackin Paper

Seen Herbie do something similar, he screws a pc fan to a growroom airfreshener thingy, think they're like £40 a pop for the airfreshener bit but it stinks proper lovely and fresh and strong.

Probably cheaper and better than that 1 the way Herbie does it, cartridge needs to be replaced when smell goes though.

B

British_Hempire

Just need to find the soluble air freshener and the gel crystals now and I can build one.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
someone made one here the other day bh

U

Uber

MY buddy just made one but he didnt use the crystals as he couldnt find them.....but the same setup and used liquid ona gel....with water mixed in and its working pretty well.....just has to add a lil ona every now and then....

B

British_Hempire

I need to make one asap, I had a tiny foot tall Cheese plant and it stank my entire house out, you could smell it outside the house too.

U

Uber

Cheese will deff break thru the strongest of filters.....My cheese plant almost got me in trouble during harvest....smell is hard to contain.....Good luck British

W

whatsgoodie

EDIT: Edited out, I decided these DIY guys are the best option for me..

Latest posts

Top Bottom