Diy RDWC pvc and totes

• Thread starter Ironhead1970
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ironhead1970

Ironhead1970

Just finished my RDWC here's are some pictures decided not to go with a waterfall at this time can always add it later if I want. 4, 7.5 gallon totes and a 20 gallon reservoir outside the tent. Took the lids off the totes and cutting the holes for the 6" pot while I let the pvc glue cure.
Tomorrow I'll check for leaks and make sure everything works right.

Diy rdwc  pvc and totes
Diy rdwc  pvc and totes 2
Diy rdwc  pvc and totes 3
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

Those buckets look awful large to only be 7.5 gallons. If they are 7.5, that return line looks pretty small. Is that a 2 inch?

Also is that a fan/heater/ac unit? Doesnt look like you will be able to move it if needed due to plumbing lol. Are you using a inline fan?

Looks like you forgot the pump gasket on your res too

pdasterly

pdasterly

Just finished my RDWC here's are some pictures decided not to go with a waterfall at this time can always add it later if I want. 4, 7.5 gallon totes and a 20 gallon reservoir outside the tent. Took the lids off the totes and cutting the holes for the 6" pot while I let the pvc glue cure.
look at ez-stor buckets

Lynch_Ironside

Lynch_Ironside

How’d it work out?

Top Bottom