Diy the best of both worlds!!!

• Thread starter Fishermannb94
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fishermannb94

Fishermannb94

Well I'll say this I love it when an idea works out the way one would hope. You see I can't bring myself to pay those high prices for systems that look so simple to make for less than half the price.
I realize they work great and are battle tested, but where's the fun in that?here's a a couple of pics from the 3 different systems I built. Trust me wasted some money for sure in the process but I learned a thing or two In the process. Diy is worth every penny in the knowledge it gave me!
My latest diy project has the current feature as well as sprayers inside I do have a chiller on the way. So this in my opinion covers the best of both worlds. Areoponics, and RDWC. I just put these girls in today. Think I'm a little heavy on the nutes. We will see!
The second one is an ebb-n- flow system. (Easiest out of all). This plant has since been put into flower 2 weeks now!
Next, areoponics. If I do this again, I would put the Rez outside the tent or away from the heat areas if possible.
But uses only 3 gal. Of water 15 on 15 off set on a cycle timer.
And last my new drip system cost me 100 bucks!!!! Total.
As you can see I like to experiment with growing systems. Thus far the combo is blowing my mind

Diy the best of both worlds
Diy the best of both worlds 2
Diy the best of both worlds 3
Diy the best of both worlds 4
Diy the best of both worlds 5
Diy the best of both worlds 6
Fishermannb94

Fishermannb94

I know to picks are almost the same that's cause it's a one week later view. So you see some progress.

Fishermannb94

Fishermannb94

Ty guys for the likes. Hey having issue with leaf curling like a canoe the light is farther than it has to be (24" from canopy) it's an (sp250) from Mars hydro. Decent light thus far. Haven't noticed any pest! What else can leaf curling be from? To much nitro.... Prob! There is some leaf bleaching going on. From tips to inners on the leaves. Anyone have any thoughts

Top Bottom