DIY Undercurrent 4 my Moms

• Thread starter Giddeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

that's an interesting set up. I'm curious why UC didnt give you the results you were looking for.

Ya me too I have yet to hear any other complaints about that UC system. I like your links to the seals, did not know you could use those on a round style container but hey nice work. Gonna be monsters.:banana1sv6:

bubkush

bubkush

The round works great holds water with no side bulge like on cheaper rectangular reservoirs. In the picture on the site where I bought the uniseals they have it sealing a smaller pvc tube into a larger one so I figured that round would hold just fine, which it has System running for a few days now and no leaks everything seems to be running great.

this link will work for the uniseals sorry my other did not

Thanks 4 the uniseal link,Giddeon you are a cool mo fo!! I like your style,cant wait to build a U.C system!!! TREES-TREES-TREES !!!! SHHH,SHHH :friday:

T

Thomas12404

I have now changed this whole set up I wasn't getting the results out of the Undercurrent that I had expected and have switched back to Aeroponics!!!!! The Undercurrent Airstones Chiller and flow haven't changed just added a 1800 gph pump in my control bucket that runs the sprayers

I used the same 6 plant site buckets and now have a 3 and 5 gal bucket stacked into the top with 4 micro sprayers in each bucket on a cycle Timer 10 sec on time and 8 min off time. (Quick Sketch Below)

I am running a 1/2 hp Prime Chiller

I use Sensi Grow B-52 Piranha Tarantula and Sensizym. I keep the E.C. between 1 and 1.5 works great with all my strains

Hope to have real pics soon

I have been looking into changing up from my UC system, and switching to a system were my roots wouldn't be submerged under the water for a more then fifteen minutes at a time. How does your system work, looked at your picture you showed but I don't understand how your Aero works? Do you have it setup in the pictures as a drip system with 4 hoses? Or do you have the sprays inside on PVC or tubing? Pictures would BEEEEE GRREAT!

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Get a multi flow or ebb n grow system Thomas.

Either of those should suit your needs wonderfully.

B

Bobby Smith

Get a multi flow or ebb n grow system Thomas.

Either of those should suit your needs wonderfully.

He took the words outta my mouth - that's exactly what you want, Thomas.

Giddeon - THAT SETUP IS FUCKING INSANE FOR MOMS!!!! Not in a bad way, but wholly gotdamn is that nuts!!!

Props to you man, you've definitely got the nicest moms on the block............

Giddeon

Giddeon

Everyone was right that was an insane set up for moms' but now that Im running MPB's I only need a few clones a month and grow my moms in Big mamma RW cubes, where as before I used to max out my plant count from taking clones off those huge moms,

These buckets would be great for a finished plant as well kinda my version of a supped up aero UC combo.

B

Bobby Smith

Hey Giddeon, got any pics of your aero setup?

Are you running LP or HP?

Giddeon

Giddeon

Sorry no pics I have broken this system down and It sits in storage. Not based on functionality but just moved on to a new system.

If you are truly interested in my areo x UC design and think you might run it I will be more than willing to give a detailed description of everything that needs to be done and I might be able to throw a single bucket together and snap a pic in the next week or so.

Just as another bit of info these areo x UC buckets are the only buckets (other than my MPB's) that have produced tree trunks as big and bigger than butane cans for me.

G

gudkarma

i'm interested... draw a detailed pic & scan it.

if its faster, make one.

let's see.

B

Bobby Smith

Sorry no pics I have broken this system down and It sits in storage. Not based on functionality but just moved on to a new system.

If you are truly interested in my areo x UC design and think you might run it I will be more than willing to give a detailed description of everything that needs to be done and I might be able to throw a single bucket together and snap a pic in the next week or so.

Just as another bit of info these areo x UC buckets are the only buckets (other than my MPB's) that have produced tree trunks as big and bigger than butane cans for me.

Definitely interested, but I'd be lying if I said it's something I'd be working on soon - putting the finishing touches on my new HP aero setup right now.

When you say "aero", are you talking LP? So your system is basically an LP aero with SWC?

If/when I grow trees, that's what I plan to grow them in.......

Giddeon

Giddeon

Threw together a bucket for you guys to peep, but forgot my camera that day, sorry pics and descriptions soon.

Top Bottom