http://i233.invalid.com/albums/ee263/king_crimson99/F13_1jpg.jpg

http://i233.invalid.com/albums/ee263/king_crimson99/F13_2jpg.jpg

http://i233.invalid.com/albums/ee263/king_crimson99/F13_3jpg.jpg

http://i233.invalid.com/albums/ee263/king_crimson99/F13_7jpg.jpg

http://i233.invalid.com/albums/ee263/king_crimson99/1j.jpg

comments appriciated :D

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Those are beautifully frosty nugs there, nice job. I would say to make them look even nicer trim them up a bit better. Get all that leaf matter off of there so we can all see the beautiful bud underneath.

L

lloyd323

damn. nice nugs. That is some resinous stuff you got there. Agree with smoking gun. trim that up so we can see it better.

hubcap

hubcap

one of my faves....

nice work and tks for sharing....

any full plant pics??
they always look.....'interesting.'

-hc-

K

KingCrimson

yeah I'm pretty lazy when it comes to manicure...

None of the full plant pics are anywhere near this quality or resolution, and as such aren't really worth posting. Maybe I'll put a few up.

thanks everyone for the comments!

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice bud will you do smoke report I allways wanted to know about f13.:yes

K

KingCrimson

ill do an official one when I get some time and it gets a cure, but let me just say it lives up to its description.
"F-13 a Holy Grail plant of four-star excellence"

I had some mystery beans that ran out without a mom or more beans being made. Best bud I've ever smoked or grown. This comes close in trich coverage, growth, and smell/taste. Remarkable. Thanks DJ short.

K

KingCrimson

Nice bud will you do smoke report I allways wanted to know about f13.:yes

IDENTIFICATION
=================================================

Date: 01/02/09
Strain: DJ Short F13
Judge: HWWYH
Breeder: DJ Short
Grower: HWWYH

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION

1. Visual Appeal: Rate the visual appeal of the buds from 1-10 unappealing-excellent. 9

2. Visible Trichomes: Rate the visible trichome content from 1-10 none-totally covered. 10

3. Use an X to indicate the colors that are present in the trichome heads under magnification or list the percentages of each color for a more precise report.

Clear [x ] Cloudy [ x] Amber [ ] Dark [ ]

4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.

Brown [ ] Green [ x] Gold [ ] Blue [ ] Grey [ ] White [ x] Red [ ] Rust [ ] Orange [ ] Purple [x] Black [ ]

5. Bud density: [7 ] Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are not in their natural state leave this field blank.
actual buds are dense, but small. I don't trim sugar leaves, because they're too damn trich covered: so I consider this a 7.

6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates a pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [7 ] Licorice [1 ] Peach [ ] Berry [3] Floral [ 4] Mango [ 1] Pepper [ ] Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ 1 Meat [ ] Petroleum [ ] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [ ] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ]
Pineapple [ ] Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ] Citrus [ 2 Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ ] Spice [ ] Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ]

7. Aroma [ 8] Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled bud for best results.

8. Seed content [ 4] Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded. About 6 seeds per 1/8th oz.

9. Weeks cured [6 ] If known enter the number of weeks your sample has been cured. If desired repeat SSR after an additional two weeks of curing.

PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS:
==================================================
THE SMOKE TEST

Address these questions while smoking.

1. Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information below that will identify the instrument as follows:

Water pipe (enter bong, hooka, bubbler etc) [stemless bong ]
Vaporizer (enter the brand name) [ ]
Pipe (size-type, ie medium-glass) [ ]
Joint (enter brand of papers) [ ]
Other (specify):

2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.

Ammonia [ ] Earthy [7] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ] Berry [ ] Floral [1]
Mango [ ] Pepper [3] Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [1] Petroleum [ ] Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [2] Pine [1] Cedar [ ] Grapefruit [ ] Menthol [ ] Pineapple [ ] Cherry [6] Grass/Hay [1] Mint [ ] Rotten [ ] Chocolate [ ] Hash [ ] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ] Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [1]
Musk [2] Spice [4] Coconut [1] Leather [1] Nutmeg [2] Strawberry [ ] Coffee [ ] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla 1]

If appropriate return to this question after 5-10 minutes and mark
with X any unmarked descriptors for lingering aftertaste.

3. Taste [9 ] Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious.

4. State of dryness [ 5] Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.

5. Smoke ability [ 4] Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.

6. Smoke expansion [9] Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.

SMOKE TEST COMMENTS:

FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS
Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.

1. Dosage [1] Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects.

2. Effect onset [2] Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.

3. Sativa influence [10] Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.

4. Indica influence [0] Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing effect that affects the body.

5. Potency [10] Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.

6. Duration [3] Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.

7. Tolerance build up [2] Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.

8. Usability [ ] Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day. Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.

Morning - wake up [9] Day - work [8] Evening - relax [6] Night - sleep [1]

9. Overall satisfaction [9] Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail.

10.Ability and conditions [8] Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high. Consider experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere, current tolerance and most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.

11.Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this
strain a keeper for long term use. Yes [1] No [ ]

12.Rate the noticable effects on a scale of 1-9 mild-severe. Take care to use the appropriate column for your response. Delete the existing space when recording your entry to maintain the columns in alignment. In all cases these casual observations should not be construed as medical advice.

What effect did the strain have check [P] off if the you got a POSITIVE EFFECT and check [N] if you had a NEGATIVE EFFECT

[P] Ability to rest or sit still
[P] Anxiety relief
[P] Appetite
[P] Audio perception
[P] Humor perception
[P] Imagination/creativity
[P] [N] Paranoia relief
[P] [N] Sex drive
[N] Sleep
[N] Pain relief
[P] [N] Speech process
[P] Taste perception
[P] Thought process
[P] Visual perception

EXTENDED MEDICAL SURVEY (optional)

What effect did the strain have check [P] off if the you got a POSITIVE EFFECT and check [N] if you had a NEGATIVE EFFECT

[P] Crohn's/IBS
[P] Diarrhea
[P] Nausea

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
mal

i grew f-13 and it was a very consistent plant with a creaper high that was excellent, as well as a taste like a greatful dead concert, or the smell/experience of burning decent weed in an old vw van in the mountains on a road trip, a van that a couple of snowboarders live in.i got indica pheno's as well as sativa pheno's, mostly sativa. i brought about 10 dubies of f-13 to my 25 high school reunion in a town bar with a beer garden, i light about 5 of them up and had them circling for about 10 minutes and the atmosphere that was created was very cool. i think the dubies brought us back to our high school days.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
KingCrimson, nice ! I have a pack of these ! Looking at poping them soon ! Thanks for the report ! monkey5

S

sweetness

notbad at all. I really enjoyed the f13. the taste is so special.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
stoned

sorry about that rambling post i was very high, but f-13 is great pot, jason king says its one of the 10 best varieties that he has smoked and the dude has smoked some weed. you can't go wrong with a dj short strain in my opinion.

mal

X

XxchemoxX

who care's how well its trimed there just sugar leaves there coated anywase.. if ur growing for personalltheres no need to trim every last leave unless u want alot of hash

Top Bottom