DJ Short Pre99 Blue Berry sat Dom seed project

• Thread starter cooper1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cooper1

cooper1

What up guys I been waiting to do this for some time I been hunting this pre 99 down for ever so I say thank u lem for endin this hunt and letting me use these
Here's the cross I plan on doing and I also want to make fem pre 99

Pre99 DJs bb sat x Carolina blue x digtal blue

The Carolina blue x digtal blue was allso a very hard to get seed dropped by the stank bro one time drop 20 buy it nows and 4 auction the others that were bidding that day know how crazy that shit was I stayed home from work just to make sure I would get them so I got up early and was pressing reload for 4-5 hours waiting them to drop and bam they all dropped and in the blink of a eye all 20 were gone I could not click the mouse fast enough I was so pissed so I knew there were 4 more packs at auction so I put 555 on 2 diffent packs they stopped close to 300 each but I got 2 packs and let me tell u it was all worth it they is a unreal sweet purple right in to bb smell and they grow some big ass nugs so I got a killer male it so unreal how much the stem rub is ble berry I call him
*unreal bb male*

I hoping to bring out some blue berry champs out this project I got orher crosses I wnat to do with this bb well I hope u guys in joy the ride I will need tester in a couple months for this so take a look at my pre 99 she came in 2 days ago packed In perlite so that the white makes on the leaves
Dj short pre99 blue berry sat dom seed project
Dj short pre99 blue berry sat dom seed project 2

cooper1

cooper1

BB?
HERE IS MY SECOND PART OF THIS PROJECT I FOUND THIS BB SMELIING PLANT IS MORE LIKE BB CLEANING PRODUCT OR SOMETHING U CLEAN THE FLOOR WITH SMELL BU WITH THE PRE HELP I THINK I CAN TAKE HER TO A NEW LEVEL THIS BB? PLANT IS A SLOOPY BITCH SMLLER CAKED UP NUGS EVERY WHERE TH BOTTOMS GROW JUST AS GOOD AS THE TOP EVEN IF THE BOOMS ARE GETTING ALLMOST NO LIGHT RAZY I WANT TO CALL THIS CROSS "BB PATCH " HERES SOME PICS OF THE BB?

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS I STARED A BUCH OF DIFFENT SEED THEN MOVED ALL MY PLANTS TO A FRIEND THEN MOVED THEM HOME AND FOUND HER I WOULD NORMAL JUNK A PLANT LIKE THIS BUT I KNEW THIS BB PROJCT WAS GETTING CLOSE SO I SAVED IT TO HAVE SOME FUN SHE IS A STINY STICK BITCH THAT FOR SURE SWET BUT SHARP
DSCN2315
DSCN2319
DSCN2365
DSCN2358
DSCN2364
DSCN2313
IMG 3982
IMG 3990

cooper1

cooper1

DSCN2404
heres some cbxdb females pics the tall one i thought was going to be heavy bb but i got the sour bubble side in the flav department the tall one smells like limey arm pit and the shorter one is more sweet has the purple smell but still a kind lime smell with it too but its been getting sweeter as time goes by im only week 4 in ,so maybe it will be a nice bb smell at t\he end it could go that way for sure so i made f2 with the * unreal bb male* and dusted with the berrywhite pollen , bw is the cross of the pre99 that i have the mother of so the berry white has beautful indica shape stays shore but the nugs connect all most all the way to the main stem

i got 5 more cbxdb seed i just poped looking for more bb females i still get like 5-6 cbxdb seeds stashed im going ot hold on to but im hoping to find a better female im sure i will find it in the f2 but i want the best possable mix for the pre99 bb https://www.icmag.com/ic/images/smilies/thank you.gif
DSCN2407
DSCN2391
DSCN2394
DSCN2408
DSCN2390
DSCN2379
DSCN2393

cooper1

cooper1

and here is the short sweet cbxdb im going to be looking in these f2 for the best posable male for the pre 99 but i just poped 5 more cbxdb for the original 20 i got
DSCN2497
DSCN2499
DSCN2502
DSCN2505
DSCN2506
DSCN2520
DSCN2517

splakdawg

splakdawg

Amazing I only see good things in ur future projects.
Scribed all the way can't wait to see what u get

urbanite420

urbanite420

Wow bro, I wish you all the best in this project. This sounds very exciting. I have dolce sativa F2 beans maturing and I am hoping to get a BB Dom selection for male and female. Also have blueberry highland in the cooler. Really want to get a BB project for myself but I don't see that happening for a couple years. I was just hoping to make these beans to help preserve the lines. I hope you find what you are looking for.

The dolce sativa female is very unique in that she almost smells like chocolate with cough syrup undertones!

Latest posts

Top Bottom