DJ Short`s - Blueberry

• Thread starter DJ.s..Blueberry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

Colorado Blueberry cut. Was told it is DJ BB reworked back into DJ BB and that it comes from the hills West of Boulder where all the long-term/excellent CO cuts seem to eminate from. Dunno what was done as far as crossing/BX'ing/etc. but it is very fine tasting pot.

Was told it was ready in 7 weeks....but nothing is truly ready in 7 weeks (IMO) so she runs anywhere from 9-11 here depending on how full the jar is.:cool0041:

Couldn't coax a decent yield from her in the UC and the buds were just "OK". Then I switched to soil/soilless and all organic (90%) and she is now kickin ass and takin names in the take Dept.

These buds are @ 73 daze. This plant was a"mom" for one session and gavce up a good 30 cuts before i flipped her Auig 23rd. She is less than2 ft tall and was grown in an 18 gal WallyMart tub in Vital Earth potting soil and large perlite...50/50 mix. I added a bunch worm poop at transplant as well.

FAt fookin' buds....gonna guess 20-25 g's each dried....and 1/2 lb of bud or more for the jar en total

Nottalotta trichs on this gal...nothin like the Kushes put out...but the flavor and high are there, bar none!

I am currently in the midst of an S-1 project with her so I can ensure she is around for many, many years to come. (2 of the 3 folks I passed her to to keep/hold killed her...LOL...so we are goin a different "solo" route this time out)
"Mom" has a ton of balls right now...so yes...things are alll mixed up here at the Ranch!

truckin', fuckin'....everybody's doin it now! Woot!

s h

EDIT: the last pic is the current run of BB @ 37 days

Nono 019
Nono 021
Nono 022
dlovejah

dlovejah

I think my cut is the same as SkyHighs..It originates from West of Boulder(Ned)and is exactly how he describes it... Mine goes anywhere from 65 to 75 days.... We have had this cut for about 3 years now and it clones real easy and is a large producer of Good Syrupy Bud grown in Organics.....:banana1sv6:

P1020354 4
P1020364 1
DJ.s..Blueberry

DJ.s..Blueberry

Bulgarian Moderator
from today they are under 1kw HPS/MH(60%/40%) light cycle: 12/12
tomorrow there will be pictures because I was a little busy these days
I can`t wait to score in bloom :bong2:

JAWS

JAWS

BLUEBERRY sounds like a plan dude i'll be picking back in soon..

SKY & DELOVE nice brother real nice..
peace:hi

T

TheIronLung317

Here's a pic of my BB at day 31
http://img.invalid.com/albums/v127/TheManaguenseManiac317/The%20Chronicles/IMG_20111104_150456.jpg
http://img.invalid.com/albums/v127/TheManaguenseManiac317/The%20Chronicles/IMG_20111104_150510.jpg

DJ.s..Blueberry

DJ.s..Blueberry

Bulgarian Moderator
Update
The weather is bad and they should stay in daylight hoping for :sun
DSCN0584_Copy_.JPG

JAWS

JAWS

hey BLUEBERRY:hi
ahh looking good very uniformed keep them beauties rolling brother..

LUNG317, nice looking bud dude..

T

TheIronLung317

hey BLUEBERRY:hi
ahh looking good very uniformed keep them beauties rolling brother..

LUNG317, nice looking bud dude..

Thanks bro! Ill post some updates near harvest time. Got another month to go! My DJ Short BB is indicated dominant, different from the sativa variety.

DJ.s..Blueberry

DJ.s..Blueberry

Bulgarian Moderator
Hire`s a macro from that morning, not very good but shows the pink-blue color
DSCN0590.JPG

DJ.s..Blueberry

DJ.s..Blueberry

Bulgarian Moderator
:damnhippie:
Now they are only under 600w HPS I gave mine 400w Blue MH to a friend & i`ll put tonight new 400w MH cool white :)
DSCN05961.JPG
DSCN0594.JPG

DJ.s..Blueberry

DJ.s..Blueberry

Bulgarian Moderator
Today was the transplant of my BB plants :)
DSCN0609_Copy_.JPG

DSCN0604.JPG

DSCN0605_Copy_.JPG

DSCN0606.JPG

DSCN0610_Copy_.JPG

:passingjoint:

JAWS

JAWS

hello BLUEBERRY:banana1sv6:
WOOWWWWWW hello look at that color on that first plant FULL ON PURPLE you have got to be super STOKED dude, id be very happy if i were you....i sure hope my F3 give me just 1 girl like that one, brother your doing great with them so far...
burn it up:banana1sv6:

DJ.s..Blueberry

DJ.s..Blueberry

Bulgarian Moderator
I am glad that I get my hands to this one... I would say a dream come true :)
Hope you get it 2 bro :passingjoint:

DJ.s..Blueberry

DJ.s..Blueberry

Bulgarian Moderator
Update Time :joint:
For now there are 2 males :)
DSCN0625_Copy_.JPG

DSCN0626_Copy_.JPG

DJ.s..Blueberry

DJ.s..Blueberry

Bulgarian Moderator
:passingjoint: Hire is one outdoor bud Blue Cheese smells like Blueberry :mmm