• Tagged users None
sdog

sdog

INFO

Tester Name :SDOG

Strain : DJ SHORT'S BLUE DREAM HAZE

Method Smoked : heady glass bong

Grower: sdog and the homies at six1nine genetics

grown indoor in organic soil. This gal has been curing for the last 2 months lol.. cant wait!

APPEARANCE
very frosty with crazy multiple foxtails on each cola. looks very lite orange almost lol. milky and transparent trichomes

SMELL
smell is very unique hard to explain but ill try my best. she reaks of a hazey orange but musky blueberry. The aroma is out of this world to be honest with you guys! as soon as you exhale, she lites up the room with her exotic old school sweet/haze smell. truely one of a kind

Dominant smell of bud : citrus haze

Associated smells of bud : blueberry musk

TASTE

Dominant flavour : sweet/citrus berry

Harsh/smoothness : 10 out of 10 (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)

- cough factor? : yes lung collapser lol straight expando

BUZZ

Profile : I'll say 85 head and 15 body Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)

Potency : It aint no og but she is high up there 9 out of 10 fersher (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)

Duration : all day literally lol (approx length of buzz, from first hit)

Use : Day time smoke fersher but she will also put you out at night

Munchies? : lots of munchies!

-----------------------------------------------------

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity (*) - berry (*) - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus (*) - orange (*) - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (*) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky ()
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

Blue dream haze 003

Blue dream haze 002

Blue dream haze 001

420Gator

420Gator

very nice review bro, very accurate imo

she smells like an orange truck flipped over on the hwy

my only experience thats different is the "putting you out" she can keep me up all nite

sdog

sdog

very nice review bro, very accurate imo

she smells like an orange truck flipped over on the hwy

my only experience thats different is the "putting you out" she can keep me up all nite

Thanks! lol yeah shes a keeper

lazarus718

lazarus718

Come on man...you have to be exaggerating about the "all day" high from the first hit bro!

420Gator

420Gator

Come on man...you have to be exaggerating about the "all day" high from the first hit bro!

I've had patients back in the swamp say the same thing. It could keep me high till lunch but the only downside is I don't wait till lunch lol I have to toke up every 5 min she's so good

Maybe he meant "all day" till his 11 o'clock nap lol

lazarus718

lazarus718

I've had patients back in the swamp say the same thing. It could keep me high till lunch but the only downside is I don't wait till lunch lol I have to toke up every 5 min she's so good

No kidding man, that's crazy- longest I've had a high stick with me was maybe 4 hours or so, would love to take a toke of that haze bro!

T

TheIronLung317

Maybe he meant "all day" till his 11 o'clock nap lol[/QUOTE}]

WTF that was some funny shit..." patients back in the swamp?" That sounds like something Bobby Boucher from the waterboy would say! Good day Govna!

sdog

sdog

lol you know what I mean. thanks for clearing that up 420gator

thanks guys!

Top Bottom