DJ Shorts Blueberry

• Thread starter tomvega420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tomvega420

Anyone know of a reliable place to get a DJ Shorts Blueberry single seed?

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Single seed? Na man, I know seedbay/seedbou has dj short's gear tho.

T

trusmoker

world of seeds lists them but never has em in stock atleast not when i look anyway bro peace ts

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Haha.. Fa real... Lord knows with DJ's gear ya have to run quite a few packs to find a good keeper..hahaha.. seriously tho. mutant city

T

trusmoker

i was reading a thread what somebody posted by dj it makes for good reading makes me wanna try his stuff for sure

Venom818

Venom818

Haha.. Fa real... Lord knows with DJ's gear ya have to run quite a few packs to find a good keeper..hahaha.. seriously tho. mutant city

i was thinking of just buying a pack and f2ing them i need some dj's bb in my life

B

bobman

Seriously, why is DJ given a pass from the growing community. His stuff seems very unstable and not consistant. What am I missing.

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Seriously, why is DJ given a pass from the growing community. His stuff seems very unstable and not consistant. What am I missing.

I have madd respect for Dj and all.. One can find a good BB if you pheno hunt out of a pack or three. I did, and kept it for 10 years til it finally puckered out on me or really I found much stronger meds, however, it does have that happy social antianxiety high that I really enjoy and imo cannot be found on too many plants.

devilrays

devilrays

i have a cross from a friend that is dj's cut of BB x jack's cleaner 2 which is pure funk!!
one of my faves for sure!

Top Bottom