DJ Short's FLO & Friends with MTG Seeds, 303 Seeds, & Rare Dankness

• Thread starter mokesweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mokesweed

mokesweed

New to the board and wanted to share some things We have going on in the garden. We love this forum and all the people who fuck with it so I hope ya dig this contribution just the same. Any tips or suggestions are WELCOME!

This bloom in particular we wanted to share because we have so much new stuff from seed just starting to take off in the bloom. A little late on this post but if anyone wants to see flicks for veg we can see what we can dig up!

From MTG seeds we popped Cherry OG & Prezidential Kush
From Rare Dankness we have El Jefe, Hillbilly Armor, and Walker Kush
From 303 Seeds we got Flurry, Apex Kush, and Deathstar x Pure Kush/Uzbekistan Hashplant
We also popped some FLO seeds we got from our last harvest of our seemingly indica dominant FLO cut

A local breeder and friend of ours also blessed us with some of his own beans he created.
Strawberry Cough (La Contes Cut) x F13 (DJ Short)
Strawberry Cough (La Contes Cut) x The Ox (RareDankness)
Cocoa Kush x FLO x Vanilluna (DJ Short)

in a second bloom we have the following all from clone except for pre 98 (from seed)
Tahoe Alien
Ghost Train Haze #8
Facewreck
Wally Og
Blackwater OG
Pre 98 Bubba
(from seed)
FLO
F13
Chocolope
Chernobyl (TGAsubcool) x FLO

mokesweed

mokesweed

Pre 98 bubba Kush in the middle and Flo everywhere else. Loving these new super efficient Sun Systems LEC lamps. great spectrum and only 1.4 amps a piece.

Photo 1
215 User

215 User

The Apex Kush is the bizz !

Tested for BP & loved it to the last nug! Log is gone forever with J.B.

mokesweed

mokesweed

Anyone know why this forum will rotate my vertical photos? have more to post but they upload rotated 90 degrees for some reason...

Photo 4
mokesweed

mokesweed

el jefe' is stacking trichomes at day 38 .. Some serious dank from rare dankness .. Our pheno is super stretchy tho , also outgrows everything with the swiftness! Topping this this bad boy next time! grateful for our 1 girl in our 6 pack of seeds tho!

Photo 2
mokesweed

mokesweed

WalkerKush pheno #1 looking good! Hoping someone can chime in on what to look for in the keeper pheno, our favorite so far is a super fuel smelling pheno that is not pictured, so gassy it stings your nose. The other walkers we have are very kushy with a fruit essence attached, but still overpowered by kush. All dank but the walker gas is the keeper were thinking!

Photo 3
mokesweed

mokesweed

DJ Short 's F13 x Strawberry Cough (laContes Denver cut) keeper pheno #4 ... sweet cream to this pheno, weve been calling it DJ Shortcake. Smells sooooo fire!

Photo 1
Photo 2
madmaster420

madmaster420

tried some original flo back in '07-'08 and it was the bomb. HUGE spear shaped foxtail colas that glistened with oily fruity stank resin. I crossed it with a G-13/Hashplant and got some amazing results. Flavor profiles changed, but that shit got you WASTED. My partner actually pulled over on the way home after we smoked the first buds of that ridiculous cross and called me to say that he didn't think he should be driving...

Top Bottom