Dj Shorts Original And True Blueberry Strains.

• Thread starter Gauge303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Self one? You mean sell?
No I want to force it to hermie or hit with cs and pollenated another of the same cross that is all female. Those seeds should be feminized that way. Or at least close to feminized I think.

Gauge303

Gauge303

No I want to force it to hermie or hit with cs and pollenated another of the same cross that is all female. Those seeds should be feminized that way. Or at least close to feminized I think.
I’m not expert grower by any means so that is said...I have never heard of selfing but like the idea.

Monster762

Monster762

Everybody likes the idea. That’s the problem. Lol.
True. My situation is I think I might not end up with a male. Idk I only got like 10 seeds from the xbj blotto cross. So far 3 of 3 popped are females. But if I get a male and this run proves the smoke I’ll pollenate when it comes time. I’m not dead pressed for fem seeds.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah in certain situations it’s fine. It’s just these days the method of last resort is usually the method of first resort. Ahh well.

Gauge303

Gauge303

True. My situation is I think I might not end up with a male. Idk I only got like 10 seeds from the xbj blotto cross. So far 3 of 3 popped are females. But if I get a male and this run proves the smoke I’ll pollenate when it comes time. I’m not dead pressed for fem seeds.
Would you be interested in giving (in the name of keeping great strains alive) or trading any seeds?

Ina

Ina

img_7778-jpg.348286

Ina

Ina

I found that pic here in the forum:)This was the last one of DJ'Short's F13 after the frost in Eastern europe:)Long time ago:)

Ina

Ina

But it was a little bit long for us here,after the mid October when weather gets cold.But i had it indoors where i saw the potential better:)At least friend of mine told me it is F13 and i believe him?!:)

DeezNutes

DeezNutes

Hello it is wonderfull to hear somebody else has these genetics still. Although I had 15 True Blues, 7 have been duds and 1 tried to make it with a single cotyledon showing but didn't do anything but pop and later showed the leaf then died. Since then I have kept them in a safe waiting until I can try the rest one at a time. The guy I got them from must not have kept them in a good location or the guy he got them from or they are just old. If you have viable seeds from the original stock do not wait to pop them would be my recommendation. I've only seen True Blue in clone form 4 or 5 years ago and regretted not growing at least one. Hopefully you get a wonderful male or two to pollinate the rest. If you do have extras I would like to have some of both DJ Shorts Blueberry and most of all True Blueberry or anything else from him. I would also like to hear where they came from if your'e still around. Best of wishes

amino_acid

amino_acid

Hey @Gauge303

It's been a few years since this post; how did your blueberry seed coming along? did you grow and harvest?

I smoked it last week and fell in love with it. I bought blueberry F5 directly from DJ shorts distributors. Do you have anything more original?

FireSurvivor

FireSurvivor

Hello I am a new grower and seed collector and I just wanted to say that after years of searching I finally have BOTH of Dj Shorts blueberry strains.His original and his True “Blueberry”.I am wanting to get these amazing strains back into existence.so if anyone is interested in connecting to help further this strain wheather by seed or clone please contact me.Also am taking any and all pointers and tips from other growers to get best results.
Could you send any seeds to a fellow grower who lost all his stuff from a fire, mostly everything I owned, starting over, need help from the cannabis community to help acquire new genetics, DJ’s were some of my all time favourites.
If you could send me any amount of seeds I would be so grateful
Darren Kadwell
900 - 250 Lake Street
St. Catharines Ontario
Canada. L2R 5Z4

Top Bottom