DJXXPLATINUM'S BEEN ABDUCTED!!!!!!!THANKS ALIEN GENETICS

• Thread starter DJXXPLATINUM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
I HAVE TAHOE ALIEN AND ALIEN HALLUCINATION GOIN........ THEY WERE GIFTED TO ME SO THOUGHT I WOULD SHOW EM OFF........DJ
Nice bro but show off what? I don't see anything...unless I need the Alien Hallucination just to see it lol...just messing with you DJ. Good luck with those bro...should be some dankness no doubt. Hopefully you can find a Tahoe Alien similar to Buffalo Bill's I mean like delae632 has in his soil beds of fire thread...shit looks kill. Peace

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I am loving growing this strain. It's so easy to grow for an OG hybrid! They aren't nute sensitive at all and they aren't begging you for cal mag. Super vigorous plants with really nice fat, stinky, frosty nugs. I really like that they can hold their weight unlike most other OG hybrids I've grown. She gets a gold star. They just want you to be happy. :) hahaha

soserthc1

soserthc1

All looking good , gonna run them in a sog and when and what size will you be transplanting to.... best of luck ....peace soser

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

All looking good , gonna run them in a sog and when and what size will you be transplanting to.... best of luck ....peace soser
USUALLY TWO TO A THREE GALLON SMARTPOT....AFTER SEX....I HAVE BEEN DOIN THREE AND ITS BEEN STELLAR...PLENTY OF ROOT ROOM FOR THE WHOLE GROW WITH A 600HPS....THINKN BOUT GOIN TO FOUR IN EA THREE GAL SMARTIE...JUS WENT VERTICAL/KISS/COCO AND I SUGGEST EVERYONE TRY IT IF POSSIBLE.....MY YIELD HAS TRIPLED....NO BS, TRIPLED.....THE SMOKE IS JUS KILLER...I MEAN KILLER...THE KOOLBLOOM RIPENER AND I ADDED BUDSWEL GUANO TWICE IN FLOWER HAS JUS PUMPD THESE GLANDS UP......DJ

soserthc1

soserthc1

I would fimm them girls and keep that center cola going .... not questioning your growing - just suggesting ... looking nice either way...... Respect SoSer

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Looking awesome brother keep killin it !!!!!!!!

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

I BEEN TOPN EM TWICE LATELY AT FIVE SETS OF LEAVES, THEN I PUT THREE IN EACH THREE GALLON SMARTIE WITH COCO/PERLITE...WITH THEM THAT WAY THEY LOOK LIKE LIL SHRUBS WHEN THEY VEG A LIL.....JUS TRYN TO MAX OUT THE COCO AND SQ FOOTAGE I WORK WITH....AND I THINK THERE IS STILL PLENTY OF ROOM FOR THE ROOTBALLAGE ...DJ

soserthc1

soserthc1

in your picture , the first one , i would bet the plant to the right is male, just a guess ......

Top Bottom