DJXXPLATINUM'S CANNAVENTURE ONGOING TEST THREAD!!!

• Thread starter DJXXPLATINUM
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
I ALSO HIT A Chemdog D IBL REZ AND FOUR GIRLS OF FUEL MIX 2 KRIPTONITE....THE CAPN'S FUEL MIX IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE SOME ORTEGA OG IN IT.....DJ

What up DJ my Dude.. Glad you are Digging The Gear...

Just wanted to say.. I have a Few packs of Mr.Nice Ortega, I picked up a BUNCH of Norther Lighst related Genetics, Literally have Old NL cuts, and NL#2 and NL#5 seeds, From about 5 or so different breeders.... I've been planning to do a Re-Worked Northern Lights line....

The Ortegas, from Mr.Nice Are Straight DANK bro.. Really nice, Potent Solid genetics... I seriously, Can't think of an Ortega Hybrid, That would'nt be Great..

Im guessing The Ortega OG was made with The Above Ortega, although, Maybe they used The Ortega clone....

Either way, I'm guessing The Ortega OG is nothing But Greatness.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Bro.... Definetly Keep the Best Dawg Jam 91.... Beautiful gear.. This is another one that is beautiful, Even during veg.. lol.. leaves are kind of crazy...

I'm taking a purple colored Chemdog 91 Dominated male, and hitting him Back to The Chemdog 91 clone only, which will make Dawg Jam 91 BX, Which Will be part of The Next CVS Drop.

Also, Planning to Possibly use that Same DJ91 male to hit The Triangle Kush clone... Cherry Pie.. Girl Scout Cookies etc..... Might use A colored Fire OG Dom male in the same way...

Just need to figure out a few things first, to ensure, The Best possible Male is paired up with The right Clones.

Man, I Think you've just about ran, Almost Every genetics offered by CVS....

The seeds you are making sound like they will give you som enice keepers... Good Luck with those man.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
What up DJ my Dude.. Glad you are Digging The Gear...

Just wanted to say.. I have a Few packs of Mr.Nice Ortega, I picked up a BUNCH of Norther Lighst related Genetics, Literally have Old NL cuts, and NL#2 and NL#5 seeds, From about 5 or so different breeders.... I've been planning to do a Re-Worked Northern Lights line....

The Ortegas, from Mr.Nice Are Straight DANK bro.. Really nice, Potent Solid genetics... I seriously, Can't think of an Ortega Hybrid, That would'nt be Great..

Im guessing The Ortega OG was made with The Above Ortega, although, Maybe they used The Ortega clone....

Either way, I'm guessing The Ortega OG is nothing But Greatness.

303 seeds did a CO only release of Bodhi's reworked NL line. There is a Ortega cross, a NL#1 cross, and a Monster Pheno cross. Check em out. NL is a classic for a reason!

outwest

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
Got some Garlic Breath and MTFxLA Affie I'm dying to pop. Know anything about the CV Mom's mix?

outwest

Dude... Nice pick-up on The Garlic Breath pack.. I'm positive, It will be some of the frosties plants you will likely grow...

Check out some Garlic Breath pics online....

Literally, One of the frostiest, Ive seen... It's up there with The White, Atleast equal to, if not a little more frost... Even some fan leaves are producing Trichs.. Smells are ranging from Chem Funk . Skunky ...little bit of Garlic/onion mixed in there....to... A heavy Garlic smelling/ onions/ chem... This is the loudest smelling pheno....

Grown Out and a few others are in late flower / harvest time.... Check them out, then you will have a good idea what to expect with those genetics...

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

shitz gonna blow up....i got a new bulb...digilux.....and blumats on the way....woo hoo....been busy sorry i haven't updated more...once they start trichn out i will be putn up a lot of pics...the ecsd x Chemdog D and dawjams are in reveg...great phenos of each...i will show them off nex round when the buds aren't pregnant.....you will see in the pic,the diesel fire and sour double kush are gettn taller...about 20 inches...i am lollipoppn em to pheno hunt is why they are taller...i'll put em in flower sunday and after they show sex they will share 3 gal smarties.with coco/perlite...have trainwreck x GS Cookies goin too and they are vigorous little ones...sup CV, bet your busy with the next drop....howz dat oil,lol...need some garlic breath brotha...or anything hog....sup biatchzxz....tanxxx for peekn....dj
SAM 0253

DJXXPLATINUM

DJXXPLATINUM

lookin nice AF DJ
sup scoot....needn that 91 you got...i have a dozen Chemdog D ibl f2's rez and six Chemdog D bx3 cannaventure i am goin through....i got the Chemdog D clone in house.....so gonna play with some chem deez....i have trainwreck x cookies goin and all six look great....put the diesel fire and sour double kush in flower bout a week ago...most of those were at least 20" tall....sup CV...come up for air....i know you are a busy scientist...lol dj

bigscoot

bigscoot

sup scoot....needn that 91 you got...i have a dozen Chemdog D ibl f2's rez and six Chemdog D bx3 cannaventure i am goin through....i got the Chemdog D clone in house.....so gonna play with some chem deez....i have trainwreck x cookies goin and all six look great....put the diesel fire and sour double kush in flower bout a week ago...most of those were at least 20" tall....sup CV...come up for air....i know you are a busy scientist...lol dj

u kno it broski i got u

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter
hey CV...do you think she is skunk dom..dj

What up DJ...She is Beautiful man... Lemon Man did an Awesome job with The Las Vegas Lemon Skunk clone... It will Always be one of my favs..and will always have a spot in my mom room.

Ive seen some extremely nice "Lemon Skunk" phenos from the Moms Mix Freebies....

To me... If I had to guess...It looks like Lemon Skunk clone x Sour Double Kush BX.. it looks like I can see some ECSD/Sour Diesel traits in the flowers. But yes.. I see The Lemon Skunk clone in there too.. leaves.. plant structure..flower structure..

Looks Dank.... I want to smoke it.

CannaVenture

CannaVenture

CannaVenture Seeds
Supporter

HaHa.. Sounds like you been busy... glad your digging that gear bro..

Latest posts

Top Bottom