DM Gold Nute Schedule

• Thread starter farmseeker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

farmseeker

Hello Farmers!

I have been searching away looking for a Nute schedule that uses DM GOld A and B flower, Silica, Zone.. Etc... I am curently running a 8 bucket system, 6k lights, I have read that you should do no more than half strength... I filled out the DM feed schedule online, cut it in half and gave it a try... First week in bloom UC was runnig 45o ppm with a PH 5.6 Fan leaves started turning yellow, yellowish whites spots on the leaves.. Thought I might use some CALMAG... I drained half the system and filled with RO water dropping the ppm to 280... I thought I would gives the girls a break and see if I could find out what other UC Dm gold users do... Do any of you folks use CALMAG as well? Thanks in advance!

F

FrostyTheGroMan

Hello Farmers!

I have been searching away looking for a Nute schedule that uses DM GOld A and B flower, Silica, Zone.. Etc... I am curently running a 8 bucket system, 6k lights, I have read that you should do no more than half strength... I filled out the DM feed schedule online, cut it in half and gave it a try... First week in bloom UC was runnig 45o ppm with a PH 5.6 Fan leaves started turning yellow, yellowish whites spots on the leaves.. Thought I might use some CALMAG... I drained half the system and filled with RO water dropping the ppm to 280... I thought I would gives the girls a break and see if I could find out what other UC Dm gold users do... Do any of you folks use CALMAG as well? Thanks in advance!

I use DM gold A&B also.... I like to bring my ppm's up to about 120-150ppm with calmag first then add my nutes....

It's my first run with the UC so I've just been taking eveyone's advice n keeping everything simple. Calmag, DM gold A&B, & some Zone. And it's true when they say, "less is more" with the UC!!

Hope this helps a bit. Good luck!

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Why are you making things so difficult for yourself?

Just follow there Nutrient Calculator suggested feedings and you will be perfectly fine.
I used to use there nutes in bubble buckets following there aggresive feed formula and NEVER needed anything else. No Cal/Mag or any other boosters or adatives.
By dropping PPM's as low as you are going is asking for a whole bunch of problems.
Raise your PPM's to what it say's on there site. What can happen is in a week or so you will still have the problem and keep adding things like Cal/mag to fix a simple low nutrient level/PPM's.

KISS= Keep It Simple Stupid!!! The Kiss method work's, it really does!

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

smokey503 i dont mean to be an ass but if you dont have experience with the UC you should not try to give advice to someone that is going through problems.. The system may seem to be the same as anyone else's DWC/RDWC but it really opperates much different with nutes...

I use DM Gold A+B with Zone and Silica and my plants are monsters my ppm all throughout veg never topped 450 i am also using tap water with a starting ppm of 160-180... dont go by the DM calculator infact i dont go by calc at all i add 75ml of both a+b and let the ppms rise wait about 15-20 min and repeat if ppms are still to low...... its hard to go by a calculator when running a UC because your never really sure exactly how much water is in the system you can only an estimate... however if i had to guess i would say i run about 1/2 maybe a lil under 1/2 of what the DM calculator suggests... the dissolved oxygen and constant recirulating of nutes at a fast pace is why you dont need as much nutes in the UC... I think of my plants as children you wouldnt feed a 16 oz steak to a newborn baby and you wouldnt feed a jar of baby food to a adult, start low and as roots and plants get bigger raise the ppms.. Mine are in the 4th week of flower and my ppms are at 610 and the plants are as heathy as can be... hope this could help you out a little bit

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I ran DM gold (no silica per daniels recomendation) in my UC - max ppm I used was 950 - but they seemd to like 900 a whole lot more

280 seems pretty low unless you just transplanted

I used 2 ml mag-i-cal per gallon

F

farmseeker

Thanks so much guys! I really needed the input since I am so new with UC... I will slowly bump up the nutes and report back with progress.... Once again THANKS!! Farmseeker

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

I am on my second run and switched to DM from Canna. Daniel (he owns the company) told me to use Zone so that got me on the DM Gold. I am in week 7 and things are GREAT. When I put my plants in to flower the ppm was 550 and 2 weeks later went to 700ppm for a week than 800ppm for 3 weeks, now moving to 700ppm. I have a RO system so my PPM are 7 to start with.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
I started off using zone - but I couldnt get past the fucking smell of that shit - especially after they "reformulated" and it had all those blue plastic looking chunks in it

I used aquashield by botnaicare instead - I had wonderful roots and no gunk in the end

F

farmseeker

I want to say thank you to all of you guys that posted your nute numbers.. I really needed it... I think I found the problems with my sick ladies.. A faulty BLULAB guardian meter.... It started bouncing all over the place... I just installed it a week ago... Calibrated and all....... Well I bought a Hanna pocket meter and checked the nute solution.... It was off by almost 400 PPM.. when I took the reading.. I was starving the ladies..... even at 600 PPM there was not enough food.... I have made the adjustment and we will see how they recover.. Thanks for everyones help! Farmseeker

Top Bottom