DMAN, 3Lb, any one know if these two from C-bay days are still around?

• Thread starter fhg25
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fhg25

enjoyed the Spice Bro's & the 3lb's offerings back in the day, just wondering is they are still at it, maybe a new handle. Thanks in advance!

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Spice Brothers are gone. Fet not active at this time. The 3lbs are gone, done as well! Sorry...monkey5

sky high

sky high

I think I remember hearing that the 3lb's had a falling out

Dman never went back into production after the HS scare and from what I've heard is just hangin as a med guy and enjoying family/etc.

Still have a few packs of seeds from both breeders in the magic bucket I'd like to get to someday...

J

John Ditchweed

The last I saw the 3lb they where going by the name the flintstoners.... but that was years ago

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Still the Flintstoners, keeping a low profile to the best of my knowledge. Very cool peeps. I was gifted a pack of Dman's seeds, Black Spice IIRC, looking forward to running those next season.

J

John Ditchweed

seamaiden-- just some advice make some beans from that black spice.... I wish i would have cause she was all around great and I wish I still had it around

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If I get any males, I will do that. I consider it a great gift, that little package of beans.

F

fhg25

oh yea, the black spice is nice, loved the blackberry widow from 3lb. I will just hang my head and pout for a few for what I will personally miss most is Dman's stargazer. If any of you keep touch just tell them they are missed y an old fan. SIGH!

Top Bottom