DNA Genetic OG #18 Fems.

• Thread starter caliogk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Down time is clown time Farmers. I had 2 beans sitting here gifted from a friend, decided to pop them and see what we can find :icon_animal26:. Lots of info is already out on DNA genetics, they've been in the game for quite some time and have worn many awards.

OG #18 Fem 1

Dna og 18 1

OG #18 Fem 2

Dna og 18 2

I

ibTheMan

Yah i grew 6 and found a killer, fuely dank sucker, Both of the best weeds ive ever smoked are Sour Kush, OG#18 both DNA.

M

MTM

Ive got a buddy whos ran this for 3 or 4 runs,the smoke was strong as hell with a smell that would ruin your house.It has a real strong skunkish,musky smell.A gram will stink if its in your pocket,he had trouble with oder control dureing flower..You will love this smoke,it has one bad trait,it hermies if its stressed any at all.All 4 runs hermied on him.He only had maybe 5 to 10 beans in 4 ounces so its all good

I

Island Sweet Sk

I've also found that stinky fuely pheno.... My favorite smoke so far.

caliogk

caliogk

Premium Member
Supporter
Grinding over here farmers, I hope all of you are doing the same~

Both of these pheno's are VERY stretchy, might be triple grade A smoke but won't produce too much. Can't put feelings to these ladies yet....

HPIM0680

HPIM0681

HPIM0682

HPIM0683

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Damn those r tall plants.. Can't wait 2 see these flower out..

I

ibTheMan

scrog broski, scrog. also a bigger container early will make um branch out, in the cups they always grow tall.

Sgog set up 0051
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
well of course they are gonna stretch you have them in cups - your not giving them a a fair assessment IMO

E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Yah i grew 6 and found a killer, fuely dank sucker, Both of the best weeds ive ever smoked are Sour Kush, OG#18 both DNA.

I have to agree with ibtm! i have and have ran the sour kush,og#18,and og from dna.killer killer smoke all the way around.as far as herms go.ive never had any of it herm except one og,and im pretty sure that was operator error....

KMK

S

SasiGrl

Og 18

Does anyone have any photos of the finished buds? The OG 18 I've run into has been very loose, flowers but very potent..... Is this the norm?

S

sh2ft2

caliogk- i would put that plant in atleast a 3-5gal container if you want to see if fill out and i like wider containers compared to the taller ones. the plant will grow just like you container ex... your cup its narrow and tall.

I

ibTheMan

Does anyone have any photos of the finished buds? The OG 18 I've run into has been very loose, flowers but very potent..... Is this the norm?

Shit no, good pheno's got buds that could dent metal. them buds where golf ball sized.

OG18 009
OG18 004
S

SasiGrl

Shit no, good pheno's got buds that could dent metal. them buds where golf ball sized.

AWESOME looking Nugz! The OG 18 that I tasted today was NOT this Pheno!

This looks absolutely amazing! Thanx for sharing....

D

dagobaker

GL on those........i grew out 10 and they stretched like no other plants ive ever experienced lol
the bud was very popular but it wasnt worth my time
if u grew these outdoors i bet they would do great
unlimited space to stretch and unlimited light for the bottoms

redman420

redman420

i do this strain outside and always get a great harvest.It has great bag appeal,and does stink so much you can smell it from a mile away!!

Venom818

Venom818

I also got some very dense nug of my #18 and dna og could it have been something you did during flowering or something you didnt do like use bud hardeners

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter

I've seen the same, but it was grower error that led to it, not normal growth. Heat stress

I

ibTheMan

These are little buds off my OG#18 #3, so super dank, they where hard for b n little. This is some unreal shit!

Og18 0021
Top Bottom