DNA Genetic's Confidential Cheese aka La Cheese

• Thread starter GrowAholiC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Some pictures of the Con Cheese aka La Cheese throughout her grow cycle.

Dna genetics confidential cheese aka la cheese

Dna genetics confidential cheese aka la cheese 2

Dna genetics confidential cheese aka la cheese 3

Dna genetics confidential cheese aka la cheese 4

Dna genetics confidential cheese aka la cheese 5

Last edited:
GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Looks cheesy,lovely,bet it smells a treat,i was going to try big buddhas,la cheese,all the best,76

Very much a treat. This gal is La Confidential dominate. She smells like a sugar cookie cream cheese danish. We have came to the conclusion that it does not even smell like cannabis but rather like desert food. Really interesting and enjoyable. I've heard great things about Big Buddhas Cheese. Never tried any myself either.

RG420

RG420

They were from Attitude, I will get more La con and will defo get some la cheese, man yours looks lush! But first I'm gunna go through a pack of RPs Sour Kush ( headband ) see what I find! :)
How was the stretch on her? Heard the stretchy one is more cheese dom..

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

They were from Attitude, I will get more La con and will defo get some la cheese, man yours looks lush! But first I'm gunna go through a pack of RPs Sour Kush ( headband ) see what I find! :)
How was the stretch on her? Heard the stretchy one is more cheese dom..

Oh man! I love most of anything that comes from Reserva Privada and the DNA Army. I bet that Sour Kush will be kill. I have heard good things about it myself but never grown or smoked it. My La Cheese cut is La Confidential dominate and has a medium/tallish stretch. I have seen in person a Cheese dominate pheno of La Cheese and it looked like a completely different strain of cannabis. I like seeing selection and different grow methods results.

Last edited:
Top Bottom