DNA Genetic's Confidential Cheese aka La Cheese

• Thread starter GrowAholiC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RG420

RG420

Just noticed Attitude has restocked on Exudos Cheese! Wonder how that one is :D
@GrowAholiC did ya find that keeper in a single pack?

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Confidential Cheese aka La Cheese getting de-stemmed. Hands down my favorite part of the entire process from seed (or clone) to smoke. This cut of La Confidential dominate Con Cheese is insanely stony. It's exactly what I need every night before bed.

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Just noticed Attitude has restocked on Exudos Cheese! Wonder how that one is :D
@GrowAholiC did ya find that keeper in a single pack?

Yes I found this gal in a single pack. I bet the Exodus Cheese taste soooo good! I've personally never had it.

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

To this day this cut of Confidential Cheese still holds it down over all new strains that I've popped from seed over the last 3 years. To me a strain talks to you when you have directed attention on something different for a bit and it still always ends up being better than the new new.

kds710

kds710

To this day this cut of Confidential Cheese still holds it down over all new strains that I've popped from seed over the last 3 years. To me a strain talks to you when you have directed attention on something different for a bit and it still always ends up being better than the new new.

View attachment 481640

Really wanting to grow some cheese after seeing your pictures, I've smoked lots of cheese and grown Cheese Quake which was so frost coated it's what I always compare other frosty strains to. Cheese is easily some of my favorite smoke. Nice job you killed it here

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Really wanting to grow some cheese after seeing your pictures, I've smoked lots of cheese and grown Cheese Quake which was so frost coated it's what I always compare other frosty strains to. Cheese is easily some of my favorite smoke. Nice job you killed it here

Thanks bud!

H

happy b

Ran big Buddha's confidential cheese . very nice it was . ran the la con aswell and cheese of course . all dank as hell . yours are looking awesome growaholic

GrowAholiC

GrowAholiC

Ran big Buddha's confidential cheese . very nice it was . ran the la con aswell and cheese of course . all dank as hell . yours are looking awesome growaholic

Thanks bud. Yea I've been running this cut for years now and she never seems to get old. After running Con-Cheese and falling in love with the potency she carried I promised myself to pop a pack of La Confidential and La Og Affie knowing I would find a dank keeper from how much I enjoyed the Confidential Cheese. Haven't got around to doing so but it's still my intentions. What was the cut of La Confidential you ran like @happy b ?

H

happy b

Thanks bud. Yea I've been running this cut for years now and she never seems to get old. After running Con-Cheese and falling in love with the potency she carried I promised myself to pop a pack of La Confidential and La Og Affie knowing I would find a dank keeper from how much I enjoyed the Confidential Cheese. Haven't got around to doing so but it's still my intentions. What was the cut of La Confidential you ran like @happy b ?
My la con was short n stocky with solid dank as hell . also done la con x mystery haze testers from just as dna wer bringing out their first releases . canna venture have some go la affie and la affie crosses . la affair ect . supposed to be mega dank.

H

happy b

It was a good few years ago.i just remember it was dank.i remember the straight la con and cheese better.when i first ran la con it wasnt even released yet and dna were just new and no one really knew about em including me.my mrs came in one day with 2 packs of dna testers from the local head shop.la con and a kind called la con x mystery haze.the quality was off the chain compared to all the dutch stuff i ran.i loved the color and thick cabbage like leafs.cant remember exactly how it tasted as it was a long time ago and i can barely remember what happened yesterday but after that i ran alot o dna gear and at that time i considered them the best.they didnt do fems and stuff at the time.the dankest dna strain iv ever had was easily cannalope kush which was AMAZING.its no cheap though!

Top Bottom