DNA Genetics & Reserva P Hermies ?

• Thread starter Mauihaole
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mauihaole

I recent ordered a few packs from RP then came across a few forums about hermie issiues piticulaly with the Sour Kush and OG Kush#18 (both of witch I bought) I know theres always a hermie possiblity with fem seeds but I hear even more so with DNA and RP. Anyone with personal expeiance with these strains from the breeders mentioned please share what you have experianced with I will be forever greatful. I will be starting them in their finishing catainer to help prevent any possible shock from tansplant. Any info shared on the sunject could save me some issiues thanks guys

jagle

jagle

havent grown those strains but have grown a few dns stuff and know people whove grown more, never mentioned a hermie problem dna arnt messing around when it comes to seeds, no doubt other factors are are work here

Z

zeropercentthc

I've only grown two freebie DNA seeds... the Lemon Skunk came out fine, and the Sour Cream did too. The Sour Cream buds did contain a few immature seeds... and by a few I mean just a few of the whole harvest... and I had not noticed any pollen sacks. Sour Cream is 50% Sour Diesel, if I recall right, and IIRC Sour Diesel is fairly hermie prone, so I wasn't surprised... happy it didn't actually hermie.

redman420

redman420

yas both of them are hermie pron.Keeping them happy and healthy will help prevent it but I grow both and they will hermie some times for no reason at all!!I now only grow them outside and never have gotten one outside that hermied.:volcano:

Ganjafarmer562

Ganjafarmer562

No issues so far

I have grown out a ton of DNA's beans as well as some from the RESERVA PRIVADA side of their biz. Both of the strains you mentioned are on the top of my list and I have never had ONE issue with those strains in particular. I Think the #18 is super fire and it yields pretty decent for an OG. The Sour Kush seems to be a little more finicky, but when your growing conditions are solid you shouldn't experience any problems. The Taste and smell of the Sour Kush are pretty bomb. In my opinion it is nothing close to a headband at all. I love headband and all but the Sour Kush is totally unique. I remember when it first launched it was a part of a promo that mentioned it was the only time the Sour Kush would be given out. These are the beans that I have finished at least 5 different times and they are def head stash only. If i could give some advice make sure to mother one if you have space or breed with her to keep her alive.

M

Mauihaole

Great feed back from all of you guys I apriciate everyones shared experiance's. I do beleive my first run will be some HashPlantxChemdowg and SourDieselxchemdawg clones from a local buddie that claims they do very well in the wet weather that I will be facing on side of the island I have some of the product of these strains and they are very tasty. I will prob pop the beans later for the long seson if they do fine outdoor like Redman420 has experianced and the weather ill be drier I will mabe pop 2 of each to go alone side for shits and giggles. Should be started in a month I will start a thread. Thanks again everybody. oh ya does anyone know expected size and yeild of the seeds on a outdoor long seson?

road hawg

road hawg

Mauihaole i am currently runnin RP gear SOUR KUSH (HEADBAND) :cash:cash:cash:boogie: sour kush iz FIRE a cupla phenoms wit dif traits hard 2 choose 1 so i kept 4 now narrowing dwn.... Also runnin their og kush waitn on my homie 2 get og18 2 getha now but did smoke sum few days ago FIRE!!!!!! wit my og i got 2 different phenoms (will post pic) a more sativa dom trait did herm. Bin scratchin my head 2 figure out what i did wrong. Currently have all og n bloom now (not sativa phenom) & no signs of herm. Hope dis helps

M

Mauihaole

Absolutly this helps RH Mahalo the sativa pheno of the og showed the hermie traits much ablidged now was this the ogkush #18 fem seed geno or the just RP og reg seed geno? I wouldnt scatch my head too long I hear its common with RP fem seeds to occasionaly hemi make sure to cruz your jurnal or grow log see where if what could have possibly done it and cruz on bro.Keep us informed on the progress too if you can Aloha

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
yas both of them are hermie pron.Keeping them happy and healthy will help prevent it but I grow both and they will hermie some times for no reason at all!!I now only grow them outside and never have gotten one outside that hermied.:volcano:

yup.

I just scratched mine from the stable because of this. they always drop a banana or two.

I ran both OG 18 and Headband. In my opinion both are too leafy.

S

SSHZ

I've run the #18 in small numbers a couple of times. I found 2 seeds in 3 plants. And I thought I saw a few banana's very late in flowering once or twice. But it's late in flowering and had no impact whats-so-ever. I found them easy to grow, easy to keep green, VERY off (sour) smell and a potent, sour smoke.

S

SSHZ

OG Kush #18, day 55 in flowering. This is one of the 2 seeds I found in a bud from my last crop. The other plant appears more branchy, but deeply green and similar. I'm guessing they need another 2-3 weeks to finish up. Yes, they're smelly too.

IMGP0681
M

Mauihaole

Absoluty Beaultiful Damn yummy looking.. I totally forgot to mention that the Sour Kush seeds look like some tan ugly shit I would have got out of a bag of brick weed 15 yrs ago in jr high. I will post a pic they are pretty bad for a 100$ pack
The OG Kush # 18 look fine the GH Bubba Kush and alll the freebies look fine all tiger stripe but ya I will post a pic soon. I only remeber cuase Im moving in 3 days came across them ofcourse had to look at the viles of seeds and it reminded me.
I would actully like to talk with Reserva Privada personaly so if anyone has a contact info hit me with it though I know nothing will be done about it scince I purchaced them threw Attitude. Also havent soaked em or grew em out yet they might be fine spite looking like trash.
Aloha

M

Mauihaole

I might have been harsh on RP with the SOur Kush but Ive come to say that Ive soaked seeds and have had 100% germination rate with the RP Sour Kush 4 of 4 witch seeds looked like crap the RP OG Kush #18 4 of 4 and the GH Bubba Kush 5 of 5 as well as both UFOs I got. Not just germinated but cracking within 48hrs I kept em in a warm spot. I bought these from the attitude. So if I discouraged you I am just letting you know more on the matter in case your makin decisions soon. Aloha

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

OG Kush #18, day 55 in flowering. This is one of the 2 seeds I found in a bud from my last crop. The other plant appears more branchy, but deeply green and similar. I'm guessing they need another 2-3 weeks to finish up. Yes, they're smelly too.

Very nice plant.. That 1 big ass bud great work

M

Mauihaole

So an update so far no hermies bout 2 weeks into flower but 1 bubba kush fem from greenhouse seeds did turn hermie

nebulius

nebulius

I had heard lots of negative things about cannabis clubs so when I got my card and headed to my first club I had low expectations. I figured I would judge them on their top shelf best strain $60 an 1/8 ouch. Dude behind the counter said their private reserve was the best (me thinking at the time it was actually their private reserve not the brand, lol) so that's what I went with. The taste, smell, high, and pain relief had me searching the net trying to figure out where this shit came from. Love the OG#18 it's in my top 10.

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

I had one sharksbreath herm on me.
Grew 3 more with no problems under Alot more stress. From the herm seeds.
She's in my top 5 so far, insane dank,Fast finish big yield.
I wouldn't worry about Hermis, if one shows it bad luck/ bad growing. Not bad breeding IMHO.

R

reson8

HELLO
I have done sour secret and yes it hermied
HOWEVER it was absolutely special and regardless of seeds was probably the best I've ever had
I would rate this as one of my all time faves even with seeds
And am so impressed by it that I would stick with DNA in future regardless of the germs

Peace

Top Bottom