DNA Genetics

• Thread starter Hydrobaby
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hydrobaby

Met Aaron at Kushcon and he found out that I grow and breed with Mad Man OG. I was really thrown off because he was dying to get his hands on my Mad Man Og cut. I think all he has is the OG-18

Venom818

Venom818

and dna is really connected im sure they can get most og's if they wanted to.

G

Green Supreme

Wow, is there no end to the OG's. Seen most and now Heaven and Madman. Where do all these come from? and what is the lineage. Starting to think there are only REALLY 1 or 2 that just keep getting renamed by folks unsure of what they have, or perhaps cuts that were not supposed to go out so names were changed. What a clusterfu@k. Peace GS

SourPuppy

SourPuppy

S1 and renames for sure-Even the original is supposed be an S1 of the Chemdog 91...Right?

420king-MASSES

the original is a 91 chem x to a [lemon thai x purple paki kush]=og kush[aka tahoe o.g.][thats where the first murmurings of the ogers where reported][as legend has it][orgnkid,o.g. rascal and some-one else will no the actual facts behind considering there a part of the legend from the jump]

L

LongFlight

I dont think there is an actual true story on og, its just educated guesses that og is from Chemdog 91, albeit these guesses do come from swerve, gtd, etc. So that all us internet folks have to go on...

true grit

true grit

This thread has no point. Please have some substance or something when starting a thread or it will just wander like this one is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom