DNA Kushberry & White Widow Grow..a few weeks into flowering..

• Thread starter hashit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

dgp

Just threw my Kushberry into flowering last night. Were you using co2?

hashit

hashit

Just threw my Kushberry into flowering last night. Were you using co2?

Not at all..I have my door closed and air vents from the bottom and sides..pretty big gap on the bottom (about 1 inch or so) and it allows plenty of fresh air.

N

noddy420

i`ve found WW takes the 10wks to finish too.you have nice results with a 400wt hps,is the lamp dual spectrum?

hashit

hashit

i`ve found WW takes the 10wks to finish too.you have nice results with a 400wt hps,is the lamp dual spectrum?

I was using a cheap prolumen HPS bulb that I got for $12 wholesale. I am planning on upgrading to a much nicer bulb next time around.

I keep the lights around 6 - 10 inches from the tops.

H

Holiday

fim vs. not

so in the end did you find the fiming gave a higher yield then the natural (non-topped) for Kushberry? or does it react poorly to the stress?

-thanks

S

Sudden818

Looks good man. Kushberry is a personal favorite of mine to grow.Looks like it could have been dialed in a little more to give it some more weight though.But overall everything looks killer bro You gonna run kushberry again?
Sudden818

U

UNCLEJOE

the grow was excelent ,,man you have some patience ..lotsa folks wont let em go 10 weeks,,;;got that sucker dialed in,,

hashit

hashit

so in the end did you find the fiming gave a higher yield then the natural (non-topped) for Kushberry? or does it react poorly to the stress?

-thanks

Sorry for the late reply! They all yielded about the same, but training made it easier to maintain.

Looks good man. Kushberry is a personal favorite of mine to grow.Looks like it could have been dialed in a little more to give it some more weight though.But overall everything looks killer bro You gonna run kushberry again?
Sudden818

Yea, I coulda of got more weight if I let them veg a bit longer, but o well! I'm running Cinderella99 next.

the grow was excelent ,,man you have some patience ..lotsa folks wont let em go 10 weeks,,;;got that sucker dialed in,,

Jack Herer really tested my patience...13+ weeks! But it's well worth it in the end ;)

Top Bottom