Dna lemon skunk big buddah cheese  chiesel

Dna lemon skunk big buddah cheese  chiesel 2

Dna lemon skunk big buddah cheese  chiesel 3

Dna lemon skunk big buddah cheese  chiesel 4

Dna lemon skunk big buddah cheese  chiesel 5

Dna lemon skunk big buddah cheese  chiesel 6

Dna lemon skunk big buddah cheese  chiesel 7

Dna lemon skunk big buddah cheese  chiesel 8

Next DNA Lemon Skunk(3 phenos) Tastewise L4 was best followed by L2.... then L1.....

Dna lemon skunk big buddah cheese  chiesel 9

Dna lemon skunk big buddah cheese  chiesel 10

Dna lemon skunk big buddah cheese  chiesel 11

Dna lemon skunk big buddah cheese  chiesel 12

Dna lemon skunk big buddah cheese  chiesel 13

Dna lemon skunk big buddah cheese  chiesel 14

Dna lemon skunk big buddah cheese  chiesel 15

Dna lemon skunk big buddah cheese  chiesel 16

Dna lemon skunk big buddah cheese  chiesel 17

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Veddy nice me friend! Ilove those single fat colas on the lemon skunk.

M

MIZZ ELVIS

Looking good brother!!! What does the DNA lemon skunk smell like to you???? Is it really lemony and skunky??? Looks like a good yielder 4 sure, and pretty stable...... Whats your feeling towards the Lemon skunk???? Enjoy brother!!!!

L

luvinlife

And BB Chiesel(The One...lol) well it was... now it died...but thats another story...lol

P8080375

P8080376

P8080377

P8080378

L

luvinlife

Thanks coolestman...yeah it seems like my first seed runs usually go that way til i can clone em and train them a little better...thanks again

MizzElvis...thanks and yeah it is kinda lemony skunky and maybe a little hashy too...tasty for sure....great daytime herb...definitely stable as you can see on the 3 closeups on all 3 phenos they are all very similar...very uniform...but as all seeds there's just subtle variations between em all ya know wim

rollajoint

rollajoint

My mate just grew bb cheese and it was some dank i must sayy . keep it up luvin .

RJ

L

luvinlife

Thanks guys.....yeah these were from before christmas, I had picked winners from them all but had things goin on and every mom I had, but my old gdp(gratefully) died. and actually the gdp mom did die with the rest but I managed to reveg a couple and have fresh mommy now....besides her i started fresh....I had been doin a bunch of pollen chuckin and am now gettin to a few crosses that came from those ventures.....I had 3guys: 2 diff CC sfv og dudes(1 f3, 1 bx2) and a mns SSH stud too(they too suffered the same fate, but I still have stored pollen from all 3) One x just about done is the GDP clone x with both og dudes.....stature of the og; stank of the gdp; with bit of funk mixed in.....

Top Bottom