dna sour kush{headband}

• Thread starter rj mcnab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rj mcnab

Premium Member
Supporter
this is one sticky plant .fairly fuely smelling.very intense heavy stone.8weeker, strechy lady

Dna sour kushheadband
JAWS

JAWS

hey RJ:anim_44:
man thats a nice one my friend, killer resin showing 4sure...
beautiful:character0111:

T

TheKingsOf420

Were all the seeds you popped female. I'm thinking I got a male in the pack. I'm not 100% yet but it's looking like it.

R

rj mcnab

Premium Member
Supporter
Were all the seeds you popped female. I'm thinking I got a male in the pack. I'm not 100% yet but it's looking like it.

they all through out balls in early flower,i sprayed them with reverse from dutch master and removed the balls .after this treatment i was able to grow them out without problem.hopefully the clones will b good.
yes these were fems

true grit

true grit

Very dank! ive heard other than the random herm issues she's uber dank...nice thought on the reverse for sure...

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Frosty Babe

Looks like a great plant, grown perfectly

mal

X

xeet

DNA's sour kush

I got some of DNA's sour kush(Headband) going. I grew out 12 beans and found 1 nice keeper. I have to admit it is my favorite day time smoke. Every run I usually do 2 or so of each strain but the Headband I do like 6 each run.

These were photos from some of the seeds popped. All very similar phenos but one stood out.

HeadbandSOIL 2
IMG 3473
I

ibTheMan

Does it Taste Fuely,and stink big time? Heavy Yield? If so i love it!!!!!!!

I

ibTheMan

I got some of DNA's sour kush(Headband) going. I grew out 12 beans and found 1 nice keeper. I have to admit it is my favorite day time smoke. Every run I usually do 2 or so of each strain but the Headband I do like 6 each run.

These were photos from some of the seeds popped. All very similar phenos but one stood out.

Xeet was any of yours hermy? i popped 7 of um.

lilzayne

lilzayne

Damn RJ, whatever you doing to your plants, they're lovin it! I love me some Headband!
Keep up the good work!

-Lil Zayne

genepool

genepool

You did so a fine job, them dna boys would be proud. I been wanting the real HB for a good while now, hopefully one day.

T

trykome1

I ordered a few of these in pick and mix along woth a couple og #18. I am hoping to get a keeper or two out of the bunch Good job with yours! Keep up the good work!

G

gudkarma

i smoked some headband with a friend a few weeks ago.

delicious!

must say, i'm growing out a dna sour cream (freebie)... 4 weeks in and frosty as hell.

so impressive is the layer of frost & overall "stickyness", i'm planning to make space in my veg closet by flowering out a couple of moms.

R

rj mcnab

Premium Member
Supporter
i smoked some headband with a friend a few weeks ago.

delicious!

must say, i'm growing out a dna sour cream (freebie)... 4 weeks in and frosty as hell.

so impressive is the layer of frost & overall "stickyness", i'm planning to make space in my veg closet by flowering out a couple of moms.

nice good to hear. i got a couple sour cream free b's as well.will have to try them out in the future perhaps.

W

Weeviestonder

Great looking strain. Ive been very impressed with the DNA gear that I've tried. Maybe have to give that one a shot!!

Top Bottom