Dna Tangie And Sage N' Sour

• Thread starter Friendlyguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

Ill post pics soon! 4 to 5 ft. Thinking of topping them and setting them in a grid, tied down.

Any thoughts? Have a fungus issue cant wait much longer to flower, going to start that 2 weeks max.

Under 1000 mh eye hort blue bulb

Will be adding a 1000 watt and 600 hps to it so it can go bang...one tangie has non alternating nodes. I think she could go 12ft plus easy

Feeding compost teas and organic amendments also were added. EC 1.4 ph is around 6.5

Area is roughly 5X6. The blue 1000 i will be taking out. Should i just use the 1600 wts of hps and no blue?

I feel these sativa crosses need the blue.. any input would be great! Thanks

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

Humidity is 35 temps now 75 with the 1000 blue.

Edit. The one pic looks like mites but its not

Lol
RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Humidity is 35 temps now 75 with the 1000 blue.

Edit. The one pic looks like mites but its not
I have reserva privadas tangie, and my suggestion to you is that you load her up with N all the way to week 4, she will yellow early on you if you don’t. For the fungus, use azamax, but if it’s fungus in your soil you’re overwatering most likely, happy to see another tangie grower here!

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

How long of a cure do you give them? I put a few bowls in a jar for 3 months. BAM!!!way better and it had an old skool flavor to it.

I have reserva privadas tangie, and my suggestion to you is that you load her up with N all the way to week 4, she will yellow early on you if you don’t. For the fungus, use azamax, but if it’s fungus in your soil you’re overwatering most likely, happy to see another tangie grower here!

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

How long of a cure do you give them? I put a few bowls in a jar for 3 months. BAM!!!way better and it had an old skool flavor to it.
About a month honestly, it’s super orange peel as you know, but man the stone it gives you is incredible!

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

My orange pheno was way better after a 3 month cure...easily twice as good.

No my chesse pheno. Fuckin stunk like rotten funk. But it had way to many seeds and never seen a nanner on her.

You got any pics of your tangie...if so post up....just want to see a comparison..

About a month honestly, it’s super orange peel as you know, but man the stone it gives you is incredible!

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

My orange pheno was way better after a 3 month cure...easily twice as good.

No my chesse pheno. Fuckin stunk like rotten funk. But it had way to many seeds and never seen a nanner on her.

You got any pics of your tangie...if so post up....just want to see a comparison..

These are day 52 taken yesterday. I believe this is my 3rd run with her.

BCFF45B2 3EB1 40D0 83DE 2F00A6371ECE
5259FBA3 901E 4538 BE64 D51317BF5697
Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

I take it those topped?

They do look bigger than mine did.

How nany seeds have you gone through?

Nice!

Ill prolly top soon....i really would like to just leave them. But im sure the yield would be better if i did

Last it went down cuz of tmv from thrips...fuckerz
These are day 52 taken yesterday. I believe this is my 3rd run with her.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

I take it those topped?

Nice!

Ill prolly top soon....i really would like to just leave them. But im sure the yield would be better if i did

Matter a fact no, they are clones now, i usually supercrop and LST I rarely top. Although I cut all newest growth that has even a couple millimiters of stem on central nodes or any does that stretch more than others, it’s kind of like a balancing act but that’s what I do.

As far as toppin and not topping if they’re seed I’d try it now, take cuts and next run don’t top, you can do both!

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

I take it those topped?

Nice!

Oh yes, my first seed died, my mistake I was adjusting it in my dwc, and I snapped it when it was a baby, this second one was like a sign from god, everyone wants a damn taste.

Friendlyguy

Friendlyguy

I ran mine to 8.5 ft. How tall are those like 4 to 5
Matter a fact no, they are clones now, i usually supercrop and LST I rarely top. Although I cut all newest growth that has even a couple millimiters of stem on central nodes or any does that stretch more than others, it’s kind of like a balancing act but that’s what I do.

As far as toppin and not topping if they’re seed I’d try it now, take cuts and next run don’t top, you can do both!

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

I ran mine to 8.5 ft. How tall are those like 4 to 5
Yeah I flipped at 2 feet.....big mistake, they’re very controlled and all netted but I would have liked a little less stretch. I’m gonna switch to a 4200k bulb for the first two weeks next time, then put the 3100k in so I reduce stretch. Sitting pretty at about 50inches

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Yeah I flipped at 2 feet.....big mistake, they’re very controlled and all netted but I would have liked a little less stretch. I’m gonna switch to a 4200k bulb for the first two weeks next time, then put the 3100k in so I reduce stretch. Sitting pretty at about 50inches
That being said there is still well over a qp on this plant. I run CMH, last harvest was 23 zips on six plants, that maxed out after stretch at 2.5 feet. This is just the left side of the tent

878856A4 DEE2 4326 A698 D11FEBC7367A
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I know no one asked, but heres a suggestion that works good for me. If you want to limit stretch try using 6400k for at least the 1st 2 weeks after flip. A strong blue range helps tame stretch much better than the hps red spectrum flowering bulbs. It wont completely stop stretch but it does help a lot. Mainly cause most of the stretch happens in 1st 3 weeks.

Top Bottom