DNA's og kush

• Thread starter Venom818
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Venom818

Venom818

What's up fellas anybody know what og cut they work with any info would be greatly appreciated.

H

Highagain

Has anyone seen the description of this strain at doc chronic? "OG Kush Female Hemp Seeds The legends of legends is finally in seed form".

http://www.drchronic.com/products.asp?partno=DNA-040

Thought it was kinda funny to describe there ogkush as female hemp seeds. Also I dont know which og cut they used maybe the Sfv.

B

bdawgburner

I've heard drgreenthumb is a better choice than dna. From what I've heard from friends and others online, dna's stuff is pretty unstable, meaning you will have a lot of variety. This could be a good or bad thing depending if you are looking for an exact representation of og or something close. If you are after og get cali connection stock when it comes back. There might even be some larry og on the bay right now. Plus you would be supporting the farm and brother swerve.

true grit

true grit

Yeah DNA's got some dank gear, but honestly you're not gonna touch OG like Swerves in seed form. Nothing but consistency and dank. Now he's got the Raskal OG line rolling, I'd hit that and wait for BX's....shit is gonna be fire.

Venom818

Venom818

Thanks for the replies fellas keep em coming. I currently have the tahoe og,Larry og, sfv bx2 og , DNA og, and dna's #18 og.
Thanks to Swerve,og raskal,DNA,and chem dog for making all this posible

Top Bottom