Do Bloom Enhancers really have Stress agent???

• Thread starter PuFFnNugg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Melvan

Melvan

You know you don't feed them all at the same time right Kid? You know that the trio is suppose to be used in stages during flower, not all at one time. OS during the first 3 weeks, BB during mid-flower, CC late flower to harvest. Again, results can be seen in my grow diary, which is in my sig.

M

mesa

I'm thinking that Flower Dragon is just a phosphorous acid based product? A la Pure Flowers? then you're talking PO3 vs PO4 . . . would that make sense of the weird npk?

maybe repackaged Pure Flowers + PGR. . . application time seems to make sense for a phosphite? Phosphites are used in agri for SAR, right?

M

mesa

after reading that article, it looks like the author is confusing phosphorous vs phosphoric?

J

Jalisco Kid

You know you don't feed them all at the same time right Kid? You know that the trio is suppose to be used in stages during flower, not all at one time. OS during the first 3 weeks, BB during mid-flower, CC late flower to harvest. Again, results can be seen in my grow diary, which is in my sig.

2-8-4 with a 0-50-30 for mid flower (1 tsp & 1/4 tsp per gallon)
2-8-4 with a 9-50-10 will do for final weeks of flower to harvest. (1 tsp & 1/4 tsp)
These are your npk figures not mine. Run them thru a nute calculator and look at what your feeding.
If you lower your P and raise your K I bet you will have nicer plants. JK

Melvan

Melvan

Nicer plants? Have you even bothered to look at my grow? It's actually pretty impressive for only being a 400hps with a couple of T5s for side light, and it's been pretty impressive for more than 10 years indoors, and only god knows how long outdoors. (I'm so excited, it's going to be even better soon, getting a 600hps for my birthday!)

My family has been a pot growing family as long as I can remember. Living rural, it was an excellent way for my father, my grandfather, and probably my great grandfather to help provide for their families. Some of the best memories I have of time with my dad is sitting around the dining room table trimming the crop, chatting, and eating. But, ironically, never smoking with him. In the end, when he was dying of cancer, it was smoke from my grow that made the treatment bearable for him.

So, needless to say, I feel I have the life experience necessary to grow, "nice plants" I don't need a "nute calculator", growing top notch burn is written into my dna. Remember, new to the forum doesn't equal new to the grow.

I also think that each grower has their own way of producing the smoke that's best for them. I'm not a mmj grower, I'm an old toker who wants control of quality. If the way you feed your girls makes you happy, then you do it, and I'll keep doing it the way that makes me happy. In the end, we're all one under the bud.

J

Jalisco Kid

I was never questioning your skills or where you have been. If the ppm values you have are irrelevant to you,cool. I was just pointing this out for others. K is what pushes your plants in flower. I you have any research that backs high P in flowering I would like to read it.Suerte JK

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Melvan why are u still using a 400 after ten yrs. skip the 600 and come play with tge big boys.

P

PuFFnNugg

I realise that by adding 50 more ppm K that the plant isn't going to instantly absorb it. I think it's more about the ratio, I've seen studies that suggest the ratios of nutrients is almost as important as the ppm.

I think this is a factor at least ????

J

Jalisco Kid

I realise that by adding 50 more ppm K that the plant isn't going to instantly absorb it. I think it's more about the ratio, I've seen studies that suggest the ratios of nutrients is almost as important as the ppm.

I think this is a factor at least ????

This is true,before nute comp were lacking and changed up with less P and going for a 1:2 N:K I prefer a 1:2.75 N:K. same for Cal I think it needs to be higher then some use in there calmag additives. JK

U

uncle farmer

no kool bloom or any other nute wont cause Hermes it a genetic break down from cross breeding

U

uncle farmer

Good Advice

Thanks SP & AF, that is certainly great advice. I've been starting to stear away from using of Gravity(Emerald Trangle-Owners), since U mentioned it here, just give me that much more cause to not using it anymore. Its still half full, had it for almost 5yrs,2nd 80z bottle,with this one, not using as apart of a reg regiment as much. Ashes look different too, & taste is different, not bad, just different. I still have to decide on "Snow Strom Ultra (same owners) That also gets used periodically, havent decided wether its benefitting for my strain yet, since gravity and SSU effects strains differently, thats been my expierence with them. I will keep using the "Ice" method makes them oilly really sticky, & stronger smell (over night) maybe my strain. I've used ice in my garden,to bring my tomato's brings out color, sweaten the taste, same with other veggie's

Peace

U

uncle farmer

if you want big sticky fat buds use guano and raw potash 0-0-50 best bud enhancer there better then any company nutrient out there hands. flush with water molasses and earth juice catalyst best bud you ever tasted hands down. that old school farming

Latest posts

Top Bottom