do dogs or cats eat cannabis on the stalk?

• Thread starter GreenGalaxyFarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieBro462

DoobieBro462

We have a cat that craves cannabis leaves. She'll stand outside the tent and howl till she gets some leaves. She won't eat the ones I cut, though. She only want the ones that are growing on the plant.
I have one if those too. She is an elderly cat so I just let eat the ones I trim off. It seems to help her in some way. She sleeps like a baby after eating a few leaves. She isn't picky but she likes certain strains more than others.

GoodListener

GoodListener

Fortunately, animals don't get high on raw weed leaves and even bud, but small amounts of already burned or toasted matter is completely different story. be careful.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
As a long time owner of both cats and dogs, I guess it really depends on the cat or dog. They're all different just like you and I. I've had cats that would not leave my plants alone, and I've had cats that could care less. Same for dogs.

One thing I will testify is I have seen a lot of cats try to use indoor potted plants as their litterbox. No bueno. 🤣

Crabgrassfarms

Crabgrassfarms

My cat loves fan leaves, they have to be fresh cut though. I don't let her near my tents anymore because she will get in when possible. When I come up from the basement she carries on until I get her one.

Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Lol my dog when he was a puppy are 3 of my outdoor autoflower's 🤣 if I am working on removing fan leafs he is right next to me 🤣 he only gets 5 a day 🤣 I have left a bucket a leafs to find him face first in the bucket😬 that day he threw up.
Screenshot 20230526 150912 Gallery

Top Bottom