Do Dry crispy sugar leaves = bud rot?

• Thread starter PLantAsEED
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PLantAsEED

PLantAsEED

I will post pics when I get home but cant stop worrying about my plants. My sugar leaves and fan leaves alike are starting to yellow/brown and crisp up. I keep reading online that this means bud rot. I look all over and inside of buds and cant find any gray or brown mush areas, some brown hairs, but all lime green bud. Even checked some highly effected buds with scope for mold spores and nothing. I do have cancers on the stems in various spots and even had a branch break due to what I assume was rot in the stem. I'm just feeling a bit devastated at the thought.

I had WPM issues mid flower but took care of it with flying skull nuke em and havent seen it come back. Also I had ph issues during mid flower. Broke my ph pen a few weeks ago and havent PhD water since. So around 8.0ph from well. I do plan on bud washing this weekend but what's the point if I will have to toss it all out.

PLantAsEED

PLantAsEED

I have fed with dry amendment top dressings. Which was about 4 or 5 weeks ago since the last feed. They average 4 gallons of water per day and stand 8' tall and would take up a 4x4 space. Strain is grim bastard og. And well its feeling like a very grim harvest lol.

PLantAsEED

PLantAsEED

They are outdoor. Which is what I attributed to the stem cancers as they have been there for a while. Trichomes are 10% amber. 65% cloudy, and 25% clear.

khendriks

khendriks

They look alright to me. Maybe a some Cal deficiency based on the other leaves in the photo. I had my sugar leaves do that on an indoor grow, but I gathered it was from a P deficiency from an out of wack PH. Coincidentally, I just cut a bunch of bud rot from my experiment weed in my greenhouse (80%+ RH through all of flower). It was Bubba Kush, so nice big nugs. It was very concentrated to one area, and it was the smaller sugar leaves showing brown first. Also some white fuzzy mold. You gunna be harvesting soon?

Porky1982

Porky1982

If the leaf is yellowing from inside the bud out towards the tip it’s bud Rott. If they going the other way it’s fine they just dying from usually old age of over feeding.
As said above ide pull them if they were mine they look done.

PLantAsEED

PLantAsEED

They look alright to me. Maybe a some Cal deficiency based on the other leaves in the photo. I had my sugar leaves do that on an indoor grow, but I gathered it was from a P deficiency from an out of wack PH. Coincidentally, I just cut a bunch of bud rot from my experiment weed in my greenhouse (80%+ RH through all of flower). It was Bubba Kush, so nice big nugs. It was very concentrated to one area, and it was the smaller sugar leaves showing brown first. Also some white fuzzy mold. You gunna be harvesting soon?
Soon. The next day I have free, and a sitter.

PLantAsEED

PLantAsEED

If the leaf is yellowing from inside the bud out towards the tip it’s bud Rott. If they going the other way it’s fine they just dying from usually old age of over feeding.
As said above ide pull them if they were mine they look done.
Weather is going to shit next week so getting chopped after this last wave of 70* weather.

Top Bottom