Do I buy apatche led at600 with 8 4 ft apache led tubes for veg

• Thread starter Ever after
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ever after

Ever after

Do. Buy an at600 and then for veg 8 12w apache led tubes at600 is apache too need opinion

tags420

tags420

Do. Buy an at600 and then for veg 8 12w apache led tubes at600 is apache too need opinion
AT600 for sure. There isn't a better pre-made panel available. If you can get a deal on the tubes for veg then ya...otherwise look at some others smaller panels like a51 for a veg light.
LumiGro Pro 650, don't waste your money.
Do you have any documented grows with the light??? Or is that just what your shop is pushing? ;)

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

We don't 'push' anything. Our company does extensive testing with EVERY product we sell, this one included. Apache is in the running, don't get me know wrong, but it is not the best and why would anyone spend money on something if it's not the best?

tags420

tags420

We don't 'push' anything. Our company does extensive testing with EVERY product we sell, this one included. Apache is in the running, don't get me know wrong, but it is not the best and why would anyone spend money on something if it's not the best?
So i ask...why do you think the lumigro is the ticket? Where are the results or even just the output data

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

So i ask...why do you think the lumigro is the ticket? Where are the results or even just the output data
Video coming soon. We tested Apache... and it didn't compare. What sets them apart the most is the option on the Lumi to adjust the White, Blue, and Red spectrum with several knobs. This allows the option to make your own recipe for light spectrum when growing, which NO other fixture on the market offers. ALSO, the company has a device coming soon for commercial growers that allows you to control all your fixtures with one device.

The spectrum control ALONE makes this fixture a no-brainer.

tags420

tags420

Video coming soon. We tested Apache... and it didn't compare. What sets them apart the most is the option on the Lumi to adjust the White, Blue, and Red spectrum with several knobs. This allows the option to make your own recipe for light spectrum when growing, which NO other fixture on the market offers. ALSO, the company has a device coming soon for commercial growers that allows you to control all your fixtures with one device.

The spectrum control ALONE makes this fixture a no-brainer.
So then the answer is no???... you don't have any actual grows with it???

And no you didn't test the apache...you put it up for 10 min and checked out the spectrum on the computer and took one intensity measurement.... So is that is what you are calling "testing"???

You're saying that the main reason is that you can adjust the spectrum??.... so people can dial it around thinking they are plant physiologist...cause clearly the average customers is going to know the correct spectrum for the plant/genotype.

And just for reference....Heliospectra has been able to dial/adjust every specific color on their panel for ~3years now. And they use about 10 different nm to make up their spectrum...all of them adjustable individually. Plus it has it's own IP address and can be adjusted from a different country. LG isn't first kid on the block with adjustability of spectrum. And it's not a new feature to this years lump either...and it sure didn't help the old models!

I'll throw this out there for you too....660nm(lumi uses) is not as efficiently used as 630nm(apache uses 625 technically...even better)...
Everyone looks at the chlorophyll peaks...well those were found by isolating/extracting the pigments then exciting them with light...
If you use the real data(McCree) of a whole intact leaf...it give the true RQE for every nm...596nm-628nm is the most efficiently used of any nm/color. McCree is the true scientific data that all universes and scientific facilities use. Not some out of context chart that happens to support R/B monochromes.
Educate yourselves...
2 6RelativeQuantumEfficHEIDI
here is the numbers for that curve...

Photons delivered(output all over the canopy) to the plant is the only direct correlation to yields. Spectrum mostly effects structure and distribution of the yield. If you don't have the output...it doesn't matter how good you think your spectrum is.

Lumigor uses osrams and apache uses nichia's...1 on 1 nichia scrapes osram...look it up.
Then factor in the amount of diodes on each unit...the Apache has more than 2X the chips...meaning it can keep the Tj down, improving life and lm/w output per chips, and efficiency(watts to photons)...which is already superior to osram to begin with drive current to drive current.

Then to add more to it, lets look at quality of workmanship and being certified...
Stanford, who already has 150 apache's in their facilities, tested a set of 15 lumigors 3 months ago because they need about 140 total lights to fill a new greenhouse. 7 of the 15 lumigro's failed within the first 2 month...greenhouse environments will getcha if you aren't actually certified to be there(UL or IP65+)!!! Needless to say they ditch the lumigro' and bought more apache's...making a total of apache=290 lumigro=0. Only reason they even tested them is because LG gave the lights to them for the trial free. And they would rather pay to to get what works.

tags420

tags420

I do this half out of fun cause I'm a lighting nerd, the other half is me getting sick of looking up something to get some real information, only to see people giving out straight up wrong information and acting like it's law. Plant growth is a science...a well documented and understood one that our favorite little MJ plant isn't an exception to. Bottom line is that Quanta(photons)=bio mass(yield)...why do you think hps does so damn well, when on paper it shouldn't even grow grass. Supply the photons and the plant responds. For all intents and purposes...there is only ~15% difference between the most efficient nm(s)596nm-626nm being at a RQE of 1(100%) and the least nm 476nm having an RQE of .68(68%). Your stomach doesn't pump your heart...just like blue and reds nm's don't drive every plant function...there needs to be a whole diet of spectra for maximum plant development.

I don't work for apache. You actually see my in my day job cloths quite often in the hydro shop you work for when I come in after I get off and know for fact I don't work for AT, just that I have some connections. The only other "job" is being a slave to my hand watered garden.

I've been a apache tester since 2013. I don't hid anything about it. I used the old at120's since 2011 on my own dollar for years. Then after showing AT what I could do under them, I became a small tester for the at600 last year when it came out.
I am open to test lights for any company and have for indagro inductions in the past already...illumitex is in the works now. And some others might be coming soon. I have stood by apache's because they actually work in reality and are superior on paper. But if the info or documentation is there for something else my eyes are open...but some actual use proof or at least solid paper theory is needed.

I'm still waiting on some actual support of why you think the lumigro is going to perform how you are claiming.

It has nothing to do with any company specifically...I would have said nothing to your response if you came on here with some good reasons and evidence to why he would be "wasting his money" on an apache and that LG is the ticket. I don't like to respond to questions about AT because I don't like to be that apache guy, but after your brief propaganda, I had to call you out. It's the second time openly I have heard of you guys bashing apache for LG's, claiming that you have "tested" the apache. Show how why the LG is better than the AT head to head.

This is from someone on an other forum...
Hi, awesome grows, much respect! Thank you for all your posts on LED's and Apache, I've found them very helpful. I remember reading that you had tried all of the various spectrums Apache offers for flowering, and I was wondering which spectrum you think was the best overall for flowering, if I'm looking for yield, potency, and density?

I was talking to some of the guys over at MonsterGardens, and they were saying that they have done extensive testing on both the AT600 and the Lumigrow 650, and were claiming that the Lumigrow had higher overall readings, and better penetration due to using 5w chips instead of 3w. However the tests I have seen from Growers House, and your info, generally refute that and say that AT600 has a more even coverage and average par in a 4x4, particularly at a height of 30-36" above the canopy. In terms of yield, light, penetration, etc, how do you think they compare? I do like some of the features of the Lumigrow, such as the ability to tune the spectrum, the all-white switch for working, the lighter weight, lower price, etc. But ultimately I want to get the best LED's to grow the best medicine possible. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Extensively ehh???

And just so you guys actually have the right info...apache's are 5w diodes([email protected]=4.95w).

Top Bottom